7:30 2 scoops isopure with water
    8:00 2 adipo kinetiks
    9:30 2 slices whole wheat 1/4 puond on tuna salad
    11:45 3 slices whole wheat 1/4 puond chicken salad
    2:45 2 scoops isopure with water
    3:30 single serving cottage cheese 12g protien 4 carbs
    4:45 train with weights
    6:00meal replacement labrada lean body with water
    MY LAST MEAL OF THE DAY IS 2 MORE SCOOPS OF ISOPURE WITH WATER.
    i train 4-5 days a week with wieghts
    and cardio im at 5-6 days a week
    im seeing results.. but best of all people are like holy shit you look good ,i have tried other stupid diets in the past and needless to say it didnt stay. but here and now this is here to stay this way is for LIFE.

THANX GUYS

georgie24 is offline Member
    oh i almost forgot here are my stats 5"10 around 225
    lost a good amount of bf so far
    looking for definition, muscle building later on maybe a as cycle later on but for now i wanna get to around 10-12%bf
    then reevaluate my goals

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Not bad G1 you're thinking along the right lines. I would make a few changes. Before anything else I recommend buying a "Food Count" book. I highly recommend totaling your daily calories, proteins, carbs and fats in a log.

IMO opinion you are using too many protein drinks and MRPS. If you are going to use the MRP limit your protein drinks to 2 scoops 2 x daily (4 scoops total). You need more solid foods. Chicken salad and tuna salad contain mayonaise...correct? If you must have mayo use the ultra low fat variety. I would try to get 8-10 eggs in your diet (2-3 yolks 6-7 whites) plain chicken breasts and maybe a lean cut of beef (inside round). Limit you bread...instead use brown rice. Take a can of tuna, 1 cup of cooked brown rice, 2 heaping tablespoons of salsa, mix and microwave for 30-40 seconds. I mix my tuna with a small tin of pineapples...I'm eating it as I type. Like I said, get a food count book and a daily log. Your on track just keep going.

Pete

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Good job Pete .... If I may add a few things Sir .....

I believe you diet is helping lose weight soley due to LOW CALORIES ..... You need to tweak this program a bit to enable your body to HOLD on to the Lean mass as much as possible .... Pete is right about MRP's .... Your basically on a liquid diet .... I would also ween off the bread ... 5 slices I feel is a bit too much ... utilize one of the sandwiches for a chicken breast and a dry baked or rice ..yam is good cold if you need to take it to work or have no access to Micro.... you should also push your last protein back to around 8:30 pm ( if you go to sleep around 10+pm and make your evening meal light but with Lean meat and some veggies ....
    Good luck bro....

MM...you and I make a good team

P

guys heres a quicky i just got a starbucks hot cocoa from one of my co-workers havent drunk it yet should i ditch it or drink it

thanx

Drink that sum bitch down!!! Seriously G1 the key is moderation. The drink is loaded with sugar and cream and it definately won't help you. But by treating yourself every once in a while you keep your sanity and still get to enjoy tasty concoctions...but remember, they should be few and far between. When I start a diet I allow for one free day (eat whataever I want for that ONE day) after a month I reduce it to one free MEAL per week.

P

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Dido with all the above, with one more note: You have no carbs at all till 9:30 and if you're up at what 5:30 for 5:45 cardio so that's 4 hours and now carbs. You'll need to replenish your liver glycogen (burned while sleeping) And you will burn some muscle glycogen while doing cardio (perhaps a lot depending on your intensity level). I'd add a cup of oatmeal post cardio with 8-10 egg white chasers, instead of the isopure.

ok im ditching it because monday i had a blast at taco bell

Originally posted by dumbells101
    I'd add a cup of oatmeal post cardio with 8-10 egg white chasers, instead of the isopure.
    Good call DB....as a matter of fact that is my exact breakfast...I use oinions and green peppers to flavor the omlette.

P

how long should i wait post cardio breakfast

I usually wait an hour post cardio as you will continue to burn while you cool down. DB, MM...what do you guys think?

P

yeah i see what you guys are talking about the stuff in my current diet is like a saftey net i will defenetly delete and add things as i get more knowledgeable.
    here is the icing on the cake im waiting for a clen so starting in a few weeks i will add clen to my routine do i need to add more or and if so what. and when are the best times to take it

Yes you're gonna have a boosted metabolism for a few hours, especially if you're using a thermo before cardio, so I see no prob with eating right away...you'll burn it fast, and refill your liver glycogen. If you're gonna be very inactive for a few hours after cardio then eat your oatmeal and wait a hour on the egg whites so you won't have too much intake at a more sedentary level.

im gonna give the thermo a break till the end of two weeks
    i hear its not good to do clen and thermo on same day

True don't do them both. Alternate them 2 weeks each with breakfast and lunch. I personally can't take clen or any thermo after 3 pm cause it keeps me up at night.

i see. take it before after or with food? if before or after how long is the wait

Before or with is how I've always done taken it. Too early and it may upset your stomach.

you guys never mention shrimp. is the stuff good or bad

You know what...I don't do shellfish for two reasons.
    Studies have shown that:

1. it can lower your immune system
    2. it can cause hepatitis B.

That's me though + the cholesterol factor

ok guys i totally see your points the reason i do alot of bread and protien drinks s because they are easy to prepare and worst of all im not a cooker i like instant things like sucsess brown instant rice and frozen foods. so do you buys recomend any quickies like frozen foods instant rices ect.. what about yogurt post workout?

Again dairy is good in moderation but don't base your diet around it...keep the low fat cattage cheese however. Frozen veggies are simple. Throw them in a microwave safe container, add a little water (cover the bottom) lay the lid on top and microwave for 4 minutes. Here's another tip...cook up about 6-8 cups of brown rice on Sunday, keep it in the fridge and as you need it add shrimp or chicken or tuna&salsa to 1 cup and throw it in the mic.

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Pete on your first statement back to me .....YES waiting 1 hour after morning cardio is a MUST ..... Keep that FAT burning off .... I even wait an hour after afternoon workout for the same reason while dieting .... However that changes for me while off dieting ... after weight training I will have a protein 15 minutes after a grape juice w/ creatine immediately following me workout ....

I say we make a good team brother .....

And as far as I am not a cooker ...... You won't be much of a BB with that attitude ..... PRECOOK ....the easiest freakin thing to do bro .... Get some tin foil throw some chicken breast in there with seasoning ........ wrap up tin foil to seal like a pouch .... cook for an hour at 350 ..... I think 350 ..anyone? I believe its 350 ... I have my oven preset ....hehe

Also pop some yams in , potatoes , or make a pot of beans .... these food are quick when there sitting in the fridge .... You cannot think staring in the fridge for WHAT to EAT????? you must grab and eat ..... You can do it .... We all at one time said the same thing ... you just NEED TO DO IT now as well......
    good luck

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    not trying to beat a dead horse but for sure need some solid foods in here. if for nothing else do it so your full longer. I personally try to keep my shakes and MRPs to an absolute minimum. So that ill feel fuller longer.
    good luck and listen to these guys they all know there stuff!!
    gorilla

i dont like to cook myself is because it always tastes nasty and flavorless but you guys have been on point and superhelpful
    i can return the favor by take a cooking class
    with you guys everthing has been falling in line so i will take this advice and apply it.

once again thank you

ill keep you guys posted

One last spot of advice G1 my man...go into the recipes section and make note of as many of Tobeys recipes as you can. Do some cooking on the weekends when you have time...practice makes perfect. Tobey is da Man!!! They don't call him The Iron Chef for nothin

P

hey im getting clen so i wanna be ready how should i prepare for it food wise?
    when i take it will i be starvin marvin 24/7?????

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    hey im by far not a good cook here is some simple yet effective advise:

1 get a rice cooker..$25 maks rice making a charm
    2. 1 or 2 days a week get a bunch of chix season it (watch out for sodium mrs. dash makes good salt free seasonings) put it in a big pan wrap in foil and bake in oven for 1 hour at 350 deg.
    3. make a ton of salad put it in a tupperware keep it around whenever you need it.

little stuff like this make it sooooo easy to say on track. but ABOVE ALL your head must be in it stay focused and youll be a shredded beast in no time!!!!

Pete, in addition to pre cooking rice...You know what I also do? I cook 10-15 chicken breasts on the grill every Sunday. I cook them to about 150 degrees so their not completely done, but when I nuke them for a couple min they're completely done and not dry and stiff.

Originally posted by dumbells101
    I cook 10-15 chicken breasts on the grill every Sunday.
    DB....I love grilled chicken!! Grilled steak too...hell grilled anything will wet my chops. I also cook a whack of breast on the weekend but I use Stoneware (ovenware) It cooks evenly and they turn out very juicy. Mmmm....I'm gettin hungry. Time to mix up a can of tuna and a small tin of pineapples...yum, yum.

P

Thread Information