seriouslifter is offline Member

Eggs and cutting

I want to start cutting. I hear some people say take in 10 egg whites, I was thinking just eat 7 hard boiled eggs. What should I do? This is my breakfast. Of course 1/2 cup of oats with it. Isnt 10 egg whites alot everyday for money?? Im throwing out all the yolks. The reason people question with 7 whole eggs because of the fat. Its 540 calories with 37g of fat and 44g of protein. Help please im trying to make my diet on fitday. Im 205lb.

brutesinme is offline Member
    eat the yolks if its a pro/fat meal, but if you start adding 7 whole eggs to a half cup of oats, you're having a really big meal for a cutting breaky. Why not buy some cartons of egg white? easier that way, you don't have to throw out the yolks

seriouslifter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brutesinme
    eat the yolks if its a pro/fat meal, but if you start adding 7 whole eggs to a half cup of oats, you're having a really big meal for a cutting breaky. Why not buy some cartons of egg white? easier that way, you don't have to throw out the yolks
    i rather buy dozen egg cartons at the store. So what should i eat for breakfast for cutting?

Thread Information