Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    seriouslifter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4

I actually just finished his cutting/bulking diet and a perfect cycle he should jump on when he starts bulking. He's going to love it. Also, I answered EVERY question he asked in pure detail....memo format. I really hope he likes the hours of work I put forth
    I need to think of a diet for my off days now. I dont know why i need to change it and obviously 1 day will be my cheat day.

rssumme is offline Junior Member

Dont waste your time

Dude, I know how you feel. You search and search and the answers are here but you need experience to implement them. Everyone is different and there is no correct way for everyone. Best thing to do is save up a few bucks and hire Swole to set you up a diet. It will take a few different attempts to get one nailed down. It will need to be changed as you adapt and he will stick with you through that phase as well. It is much easier than trying to get info out of a message board. Money well spent. Trust me.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Or a local nutrionist who can actually see your body and have a more hands on approach.. Find who does most of the competitors locally that has a good reputation, that's your best bet.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with IB. You're rather limited on a message board with the "personalized" nutrition advice you are so eagerly seeking.

Most local gyms/health clubs have a go-to-guy to help you reach your goals. I would definately go that route if I was you.

rssumme is offline Junior Member
    If you can find a local Nutrtionalist that specializes in body building then by all means go for it. However, when I was trying to figure this out I went to several who were good at setting up diabetic diets, or following the food pyramid but not good at all at setting up a diet for body building. Swole was a life saver. He cant see you in person but he can see pictures of you and can change the diet as you go through the different methods. He has done it for many and he has a good idea as to what works. Good luck!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Does he pay you to advertise for him, lol or do you take it for free.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information