benchforlife7711 is offline New Member

coming out of low carb diet

hi everyone i'm completely new around here but i know a thing or two about bodybuilding. here's the deal. i am just coming off of like a 12 week diet - low carb hi protein to maintain lean muscle while buring a lot of fat. i probably kept my carb intake around 100g a day. i am trying to start bodybuilding and am around 6'4'' 210 bodyfat around 10%. i want to get my diet rearranged so i can build muscle but not fat liek i did last time when i just ate everything. so a bulking diet that will maintain leaness yet allow me to build muscle. if someone just wants to write me out like an example diet of this 6 meals every three hours or so thats be great bc i hjave all access to a healthy cafeteria that provides grilled chicken, tuna , etc. thanks. also about how grams of protein and carbs to maintain leaness but build muslce as well. i am 18 yrs old. thanks again.

yodaddy is offline Associate Member
    check out the stickies man, dont think anyone will acctually write you out a diet, just do a lil research on da board and youll find endless endless answers....good luck bro

svarturer is offline Senior Member
    if your diet works why not stick with the basics and add more cals
    def add more carbs

Thread Information