Thread: Salad

Superballer is offline Associate Member

Salad

What type of salad should I be buying to get in some of my veggie requirements for the day?

I'm kinda nervous about spinach (which I normally eat) cause of the E coli scare.......

I don't really recognize the other stuff at the store...........

thanks.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Be a man, eat steak and potatoes.......

Any kind of salad will sufice, get different ones each time, added to a pro/fat meal like adding chicken and mayo, shrimp/oil, fvck....great meal right there....

Fvck e.coli, just add garlic, onions and dont buy the salads if you see someone fingering their ass then touching the salad

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Be a man, eat steak and potatoes.......

Any kind of salad will sufice, get different ones each time, added to a pro/fat meal like adding chicken and mayo, shrimp/oil, fvck....great meal right there....

Fvck e.coli, just add garlic, onions and dont buy the salads if you see someone fingering their ass then touching the salad

I eat all kinds of salad. It really doesn't matter what kind you eat because they are all basically the same. I usually eat my salad with green onions, normal onions, cucumbers, maybe some bacon bits if I am feeling crazy and an oil and vinegar dressing.
    Last edited by scriptfactory; 10-02-2006 at 03:00 AM.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I just usualy do something easy like cucumber+peppers+lettuce+tomatoe and throw in some nuts, chicken and sometimes bacon. Spice it to hell and back and its awsome.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I like Organic Baby Romaine Spring Mix.

Sometimes I'll do avocado as a side salad. Other times I'll do an artichoke for my salad, dipped in olive oil and red pepper flakes and a large stem of bok choy which I grille to go with it.

As to the spices I use: fresh garlic and ginger often, rosemary from my yard, basil from my yard when it survives the heat or cold, dried basil and italian spices, various kinds of chiles and hot haberero sauce, fresh ground pepper. A few more exotic mustards and sometimes horseradish along with a very few bottled condiments such as Jamaican Jerk or Creole Sauce. I consider various oils to be in the spice or flavor group so sesame oil, spicy olive oil, and plain olive oil are flavor enhancers. All these are know to be high in antioxidants, which is one reason spices were used a preservatives.

Superballer is offline Associate Member
    Yee, thanks for that, clears up any issues.

Chad B is offline Banned
    I like to munch on celery.

Thread Information