usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

Another easy dinner

It is habit and ritual and sociality shared through the wrong foods that put people on bad paths. Cutting these ritualistic things does not leave one hungry and it certainly improves nutrition. And it cuts calories big time.

So, here is the simple meal I whipped up this evening after a long, busy day:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tonights dinner.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	618.5 KB 
ID:	74164

Calarmari rings and a few sausage pieces (my mom gave us...didn't want to waste food!) cooked in homemade sauce with a light touch of canola oil and olive oil (give or take 35-40 grams of protein). Added some basil, black pepper and oregano for extra taste. Cooked fresh string beans on the side in olive oil (of course) topped with some more italian seasonings. Added some fresh spring romaine lettuce (poured some ceasar dressing on it beforing adding fruit) to the plate with strawberries mainly for some color and balance. To soak it down, I made a cup of organic white tea with orange and a bottle of water (rare as I usually do tap).

So thats it. Quick, painless and filling (I suspect the high fat content is my satiety solution!).
    Last edited by usualsuspect; 10-03-2006 at 08:24 PM.

svarturer is offline Senior Member
    lookin tasty

Thread Information