Venum is offline Member

another carb/cutting/timing question

Now that I am cutting I like to keep my carbs pretty low because I am sensitive to them, so I have 3 carb meals per day....breakfast, pwo, and ppwo...now, would I benefit more from eating the carbs pre-work out instead of PPWO? My PPWO meal would be a couple hours before bedtime....I am very confused..Please help me out!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I find that one carb meal pre workout and one carb meal post workout is more than plenty so you should be fine either way.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Depends on what you are using as your PWO. If you are using a Hi GI carb you will need a PPWO.

I on the other hand bracket my carbs around my workout taking in low GI carbs pre and PWO during cutting and that is it my friend.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Venum is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    Depends on what you are using as your PWO. If you are using a Hi GI carb you will need a PPWO.

I on the other hand bracket my carbs around my workout taking in low GI carbs pre and PWO during cutting and that is it my friend.
    my PWO shake consists of 2 scoops whey, 1 cup oats, and one banana.....so should I eat PPWO carbs? Today I had carbs pre-work out and planned on cutting out the PPWO...

brutesinme is offline Member
    what kind of oats? steel cut oats have a low GI, but rolled oats blended into a drink would have a higher GI.

Venum is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brutesinme
    what kind of oats? steel cut oats have a low GI, but rolled oats blended into a drink would have a higher GI.
    just regular quaker oats. damn I didn't think it got this complicated. I had my pre-work out carbs and will not have a PPWO carb meal, pro/fat instead for today..damn my head hurts!

Thread Information