Tankass is offline Senior Member

Appetite Suppression! Please Help!

I need some serious help. I can get through almost a day but then the fina takes over. I can stop eating. Normally I have the will power but right now I am out of control. Not that I am eating shitty but I am trying to cut and say at about 1500 cals which isn't happening at this point. Can someone please point me in the right direction! Thanks guys...

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Whats your stats bro? 1500 isnt much for anyone thats hitting the gym hard.

maybe fill it with protien food that has no carbs.. chicken,meat patties ect..

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Im cutting and only using fina to maintain current muscle mass. NOT trying to grow at the moment thats for next school year when i hit the ICN's 19 5'11 222 13%

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    If i were you i would up the cals to atleast 1800-1900, and that's still low considering your a bodybuilder, but it's not like your looking for gains. It seems to me you just want to cut as quick as possible. Your big appetite can also be because your not getting in enough food. I think if your up your cal to atleast 1900 a day at 6 meals a day you will be fine, you might want to think about e/c/a to aid in your control. Good luck

Peace out

eat more fibre filled foods in your diet

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Fina fucking makes me eat like a pig too, i'll eat and my gut will seriously HURT cause I'm so hungry an hour later.

ECA works ok to control it, thats what I'm using now.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Eating has never been a problem for me however I am told that I eat all the time so I might not be the best person to give advice. However there are some key factors here that I see you are basically doing way wrong.
    First off, why are you waiting so late in the day to begin eating anyway? Your body needs fuel to burn. Why not feed it? It takes alot of energy to burn body fat and this energy MUST be supplied throughout the day. Eating small meals will keep your hunger down, supply the body with the nutrients that it needs and hopefully will keep the beigns down later on in the day.
    IC

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Oh yeah and for the record I just noticed a small but gramtical type error in my post above. One's body does not "burn" fat cells. I know, I know, your saying but IC what the hell are you talking about? Ok here it is in a simple but easy way to understand. Body Fat is burned as a result of 2 things,
    1st the body temp must be increased.
    2nd the heart rate must also be incresed.
    When one is doing a rigurous (spell?) form of cardio, and their heart rate increases as well as their oxygen intake. The excess O2 levels will actually bind themselves to the sticky fat cells. With the increase in body Temp and the excessive work load that is being put onto the body at the time the fat cell is utterly burned off or consummed by the O2 molecules binding to it. This of course is a slow process and without a proper diet the fat cells can be replaced as fast as they are burned up during the cardio process. IF your body is not recieveing the proper nutrients during the day the body will enter into a catobloic state burning off muscle instead of fat. Hope this helps.
    IC
    Last edited by Tobey; 07-07-2002 at 07:53 AM.

Thread Information