Thread: help diet?

hellokitty77 is offline Female Member

help diet?

Never been on a diet. All my life I ate what i always wanted and been able to maintane a thin body. But as my personal goal has changed to being in "great shape" I need to know what a good lean diet consists of. I see what my husband eats and he eats way to much many times a day. I guess my question is what would be an ideal diet for one day, so I can get a idea of how many times a day i should eat. I'm 5'2 and 118-120 lbs. I would like to lose at least 10 pounds and then focus on building muscle. Any pointers or advice for a lean diet that will hepl me reach my goals will be appreciated!

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Try and get access to the womens forum. PM if you want to see a diet I made for my sister. She loves it and has seen great results.

hellokitty77 is offline Female Member
    I made a request but have not yet been granted access to women forums. I would love to see the diet you made for your sister. Problem is i can't PM anyone until my 100 post or 45 days is what i understood from what i read. I thinks I will have access once my name is in pink.

Thread Information