Undecided09 is offline Senior Member

Bulking PWO nutrition help...

Hey boys, I'm 5 days out from my first show right now and I've got my post contest rebound effect diet in order(it will also be my offseason bulking diet) but I am having a hard time figuring out a good PWO nutrition...there are so many mixed opinions on this its nuts...Some are big on whole food, others shakes and dex, other against shakes no matter when they are...I have always been a shake guy post lift, I just think that post lift your body is so anabolic that the quicker you get lean nutrients to your muscles the better...

Here is my diet, and my ideas for PWO nutrition, but opinions on that are welcome...

Meal 1:
    2 whole eggs, 4/5 egg whites (I hate eggs, im trying to be realistic and tell the truth what i will do,haha) one cup oats, one banana....

Meal 2:
    Large Chicken Breast, one cup brown rice, salad...

Lift...

PWO nutrition...one serving mass maker (43 g of c, 20 g of p) two scoops muslce provider (protein, 22g per), and 1/2 cup oats with sliced up banana...or 5 scoops CytoGainer and a banana....

Meal 4:

Steak, 2 sweet potatoes (I can eat these all day, lol)/ or 1 cup brown rice....

Meal 5:
    Protein of choice (chicken, Steak, Tuna, etc), 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 large sweet potato, Broccoli/Salad

Meal 6:
    1 1/2 - 2 cups cottage cheese, mixed with yogurt and some walnuts...

svarturer is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by svarturer; 09-05-2011 at 11:18 AM.

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by svartur
    you just have to go with something
    I hear that...that is the bottom line...as far as the preshake goes, I've been trying to make sure i get in two decent meals prelift lately, and even though I'm in a contest diet and depleted, I seem to have more energy that way....

~M.A.D.

Thread Information