jusgettinbig is offline New Member

Later night time workout diet question???

I have a question about working out around 9 at night. In doing this it changes the "normal" diet scheme. Should I finish the night with a PWO and PPWO or should my last meal still consist of Pro/Fat?? If anyone has a link to another nightime trainers diet please put it up for me to see. Thanks in advance.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    load up on your carbs during the day and have some fast carbs in PWO (I'm assuming around 10 pm?)..as for PPWO, stick to a moderate amount of low release carbs (around 11?)..you should be fine

This no-carbs-before-bed is only applicable when you train earlier on in the evening...because your body doesnt need the excess carbs since you've already got it covered in PWO and PPWO...however, in YOUR case, since its late...having some carbs near bedtime is acceptable IMO...cuz your body needs it..so it shouldnt be stored as fat, esp if you are eating clean...

on the other hand, if you do find that you feel bloated or fatter by having carbs before bed, then simply drop the carbs from your PPWO and add the difference into your morning and mid day meals..everyone's digestive system is different.

cheers

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Thread Information