Thread: Diet Book

Erwin is offline Associate Member

Diet Book

Just throwing this out there for anyone who is interested. Found a deal on a new diet book and ordered it the other day. Haven't gotten it yet so I can't say if it is any good or not but it was FREE minus the shipping. The book is called Game Over. You can find it at c u t d i e t . c o m and when you go to purchase it just use coupon code cd6 and it should be free to the first 500 people who use that code. Like I said, I ain't promoting it cuz I ain't read it. Just givin you guys the info if you want it.-Erwin

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    The book is kinda old well its been out for about a year. I dont agree with some of Chuck Rudolph's theories. In the book he claims that while cutting you should not consume proteins and carbs together because the carbs will always be stored as fat. He also believes in carb up meals that consist of high fats mixed with carbs. In my opinion his theories dont add up....

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwin
    Just throwing this out there for anyone who is interested. Found a deal on a new diet book and ordered it the other day. Haven't gotten it yet so I can't say if it is any good or not but it was FREE minus the shipping. The book is called Game Over. You can find it at c u t d i e t . c o m and when you go to purchase it just use coupon code cd6 and it should be free to the first 500 people who use that code. Like I said, I ain't promoting it cuz I ain't read it. Just givin you guys the info if you want it.-Erwin
    ya, so is this site....advice on this bored is MUCH better!

Thanks for the heads up though.

Thread Information