Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fat Ryan is offline Junior Member

need help with losing fat

im trying to lose a significant amount of fat...40+ lbs. im no professional at this, but i been doing the best i know how. ive been trying to keep my diet mainly to brown rice, lean chicken breast, tuna, veggies, whole wheat bread, and sugar free/fat free condiments/spreads/etc. ive been trying to completely cut beer outta my diet (damn near impossible, ha ha), i been trying to just drink low carb liquor (i.e. bacardi, vodka) and diet soda. ive also been taking hoodia supliment and liptopril. since june, ive lost 38 lbs (322 lbs to 284 lbs), but i have since went back up to 294 lbs likely because of the recent addition of anabol into my workout regimen. first and foremost, what do you think about the suppliments im using? i dont think that i lost that much weight from diet alone, i believe these contributed. and second, what would you recomend as the best suppliment(s) for burning excess fat (most of which is in the midsection)?

newbie20 is offline Junior Member
    I think you might benefit from a prescription weight loss drug by the name of Xenical. How tall are you? take my advice and research this drug, I have seen it work wonders on my cousin who was drasticly over weight. Went from 320lbs to 235 in 2.5 months.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Hate to break this to you but no liquor is "low carb" it is all full of high gi carbs. Drop the liquor full stop. If you can't then you might want to pop down to AA. I have been there.
    I cannot understand why on earth you would add anabol to this mix. It's side effects (water retention, sometimes fat gain) are really not what you want. On top of this it is liver toxic which will not be going down well with the alcohol you drink. Forget supplements, You need to man the **** up and quit boozing and sort out a proper diet. Do cardio in the morning for at least 30 mins on an empty stomach. Write out a diet and post it for citique. I garuntee what you consider healthy diet will be ripped apart in the diet forum. You wont like the cardio it is boring and gruelling, I know because Im there doing it EVERY morning. The only way to shed the fat and STAY in great shape is to put a lot of work in.

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    whats your bodyfat % around right now?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie20
    I think you might benefit from a prescription weight loss drug by the name of Xenical. How tall are you? take my advice and research this drug, I have seen it work wonders on my cousin who was drasticly over weight. Went from 320lbs to 235 in 2.5 months.
    This drug is for weak minded people who cant control themselves. IMO the side affects are very apt. It makes you shit yourself.

newbie20 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    This drug is for weak minded people who cant control themselves. IMO the side affects are very apt. It makes you shit yourself.

I agree 100%, but I also think that it could be a succesful short time aid for weight loss, especially if your weight is affecting your health drastically like it was in my cousins case. No doubt about it that you WILL see better results if you maintain a healthy diet and keep up with a steady cardio routine not to mention you will feel much better about yourself. Anyway good luck on your weight loss accomplishments and welcome to AR.

ngreen23 is offline New Member
    What about Lions new peptide?

Quote Originally Posted by newbie20
    im 6'4. never heard of the stuff but ill look it up. thanx

Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    whats your bodyfat % around right now?
    i dont have the slightest clue

shitting myself doesnt sound like too much fun...how bad are you talking?

saffro is offline New Member
    Xenical will block any fat being absorbed into you body. Thus you shit it out. The bad thing is, it comes out as an oil (looks like cooking oil). You have no control over when it comes out because its total liquid. Trust me, I tried it once and I thought I had good control of my bowels, but after a day of taking the pills, lets just say you will have to take the day off to stay on the toilet, because you never no when it will come out!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Awesome name

Anyway like everyone said, you need to stop thinking with your mouth ! Putting $hit into your body is going to nothing but yo-yo your weight back and forth. Honestly and i know this might seem mean but wake the F*** up and do some work. Like Beast said , empty stomach cardio in the morning , weight training and a good diet will have that fat melting off of you.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    I know it hard for you and you face a lot of health issures including,
    blood pressure, diabetes, ect. You are going to have to control you
    self. NO BOOZE. NO spreads, rice, bread. Just have a fruit smoothie
    in morning. A sub-sandwitch, for lunch, a one plate dinner and then
    go to bed hungry. THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL. I do one hour cardio
    on treadmill with 10 lb dumbells. every day. Don't eat any artificial
    sweetners they will only make you crave sweets. Don't even think
    of fat burners that will increase your blood pressure. You are a
    walking time bomb. Many of my young friends are in the same shape
    you are in. If they would stop the fast food and soda they would loose
    about 20 lbs. They just don't want to. Their knees and ankles hurt.
    I really care about them and they know what to do but they don't.

There always there for me and I could make a call and they would be
    here in 10 minutes. Good people. Younger than 30. They all weigh over
    300 lbs. The longer you wait the harder it will get. Good Luck!

i beg to differ about the pills. extasy is an excellent weight lose pill that keeps it off, ha ha, too bad it puts holes in your brain. also, ive lost weight on this leptopril b4 and the weight stays off pretty good, the same as if it were just diet alone. also, it has no affect on my blood pressure, which is a rare find with the dietary suppliments (at least in my case). ive tried many many others, and your right, there all pretty much a waste of money. but ive only ever bought OTC stuff, so i dont know how it compares to prescription or others that are illegal in the US. so that is why im asking.

i went to that site for the above mentioned diet pill, and they say there patients only lost like 19 lbs in a year with the pill and a diet. i could do better than that with diet alone in 6 months...
    Last edited by Fat Ryan; 11-08-2006 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Awesome name
    i got the name in highschool when i was 315 lbs of pure fat, and it just stuck, ha ha, stuck

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Ryan
    i beg to differ about the pills. extasy is an excellent weight lose pill that keeps it off, ha ha, too bad it puts holes in your brain. also, ive lost weight on this leptopril b4 and the weight stays off pretty good, the same as if it were just diet alone. also, it has no affect on my blood pressure, which is a rare find with the dietary suppliments (at least in my case). ive tried many many others, and your right, there all pretty much a waste of money. but ive only ever bought OTC stuff, so i dont know how it compares to prescription or others that are illegal in the US. so that is why im asking.
    i went to that site for the above mentioned diet pill, and they say there patients only lost like 19 lbs in a year with the pill and a diet. i could do better than that with diet alone in 6 months...
    You are still living the pill dream. You will be disappointed just like you have been if you keep this up.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    RYAN -- Forget about the Magic Pills! You gotta get tough on your-self.
    It's all about diet and exercise. I guarantee it.

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ngreen23
    What about Lions new peptide?
    ive heard it's good stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    You are still living the pill dream. You will be disappointed just like you have been if you keep this up.
    im not really disappointed...ive lost weight...im just wondering what else could help me even more. if you think there arent any pills out there that will actually help me, just say that

Quote Originally Posted by rubix6
    ive heard it's good stuff...
    any kinda proof or credible testimonials? im kinda iffy about injectables too

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    why not post your diet since this is a diet thread in the diet section?

Quote Originally Posted by FaizakaFez
    why not post your diet since this is a diet thread in the diet section?
    i already did, read the posts

post it in a readable form.. I.e what you plan to eat tomorrow

Meal 1

Meal 2 etc

post it in a readable form.. I.e what you plan to eat tomorrow

Meal 1

Meal 2 etc
    i ALSO have stated numerous times that i dont know anything about this. that being said, i havent gone as far as to plan out ever single meal i eat, i just eat healthy food...

i ALSO have stated numerous times that i dont know anything about this. that being said, i havent gone as far as to plan out ever single meal i eat, i just eat healthy food...
    This goes to show me you are NO way near SHAPE,form and have the mental capacity to handle any kind of AAS or even research chemical..
    good luck

ok, well we all start somewhere. you definatly werent born being the excercise and nutrition genius you are now. shall i bow down now, or wait for the others to show up?

Need-2-b-ripped is offline New Member
    ok, well we all start somewhere. you definatly werent born being the excercise and nutrition genius you are now. shall i bow down now, or wait for the others to show up?
    this should give you an idea of how to set up your question
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=180184

Quote Originally Posted by Need-2-b-ripped
    this should give you an idea of how to set up your question
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=180184
    ok thank you. i dont know what any of that stuff meant though. i guess if you guys think i should, i set up a meal by meal diet...? does it have to be that specific? or can there kinda be some freedom to choose different things for different meals?

There can be freedom within limits..

I.E Complex Carbs= good stuff= oats, yams, brown rice whole wheat pasta

Lean protien = tuna, salmon, chicken, eggs, turkey, beef (lean),shrimp, buffalo

Need-2-b-ripped is offline New Member
    Something simple yet informative like so
    7:00 am breakfast 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 1 whole egg (large, small, ect ect). 16oz O.J
    10:00 am Apple or a banana
    12:00 Lunch-grilled chicken 2 slices of wheat bread or 1 large can of tuna with a little bit of mayo
    2:00 pm yogert
    4:00 Dinner-2 chicken breast, x amount of broc. or any other veggie, x amount of brown or wild rice. x amount of beans.
    Something to give the gurus an idea of what you plan on eating. That way they can make a suggestion on what to change or substitute. Help fill in the gaps and good luck
    Last edited by Need-2-b-ripped; 11-12-2006 at 09:32 PM.

There can be freedom within limits..

I.E Complex Carbs= good stuff= oats, yams, brown rice whole wheat pasta

Lean protien = tuna, salmon, chicken, eggs, turkey, beef (lean),shrimp, buffalo
    yeah, thats alot of the stuff ive been eating. most the protein i eat is chicken and tuna though

Thats fine... but still if u have time post what u ate today or tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Need-2-b-ripped
    Something simple yet informative like so
    7:00 am breakfast 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 1 whole egg (large, small, ect ect). 16oz O.J
    10:00 am Apple or a banana
    12:00 Lunch-grilled chicken 2 slices of wheat bread or 1 large can of tuna with a little bit of mayo
    2:00 pm yogert
    4:00 Dinner-2 chicken breast, x amount of broc. or any other veggie, x amount of brown or wild rice. x amount of beans.
    Something to give the gurus an idea of what you plan on eating. That way they can make a suggestion on what to change or substitute. Help fill in the gaps and good luck
    ok well, um, not all days are the same for me, my schedules a little weird, but heres probably my most common daily diet:

8:30 - glass of skim milk/light juice
    11:30 - tuna sandwich on wheat w/spicy mustard, lettece, and pickles & fat free chips
    4/5 - some kind of combination of light tuna, lean chicken, brown rice, veggies, etc.

and then on the nights that i stay up kinda late, i usually end up eating some more of those chips or another sandwich or something...

i usually dont eat alot of meals, but i eat big meals. should i try to eat smaller ones but more of them?

ok well, um, not all days are the same for me, my schedules a little weird, but heres probably my most common daily diet:

8:30 - glass of skim milk/light juice
    11:30 - tuna sandwich on wheat w/spicy mustard, lettece, and pickles & fat free chips
    4/5 - some kind of combination of light tuna, lean chicken, brown rice, veggies, etc.

and then on the nights that i stay up kinda late, i usually end up eating some more of those chips or another sandwich or something...

i usually dont eat alot of meals, but i eat big meals. should i try to eat smaller ones but more of them?
    Okay bro you need to eat SMALL evenly spaced out meals as much as possible...

8 30 meal its not even a meal its just sugar from milk and sugar from juice...

11:30 why not use tuna and rice or tuna and yams?? drop the chips fatfree usually =alot of sugar

4/5 same as 11 need a meal inbetween

drop the sandwiches again this is just rough

Okay bro you need to eat SMALL evenly spaced out meals as much as possible...

8 30 meal its not even a meal its just sugar from milk and sugar from juice...

11:30 why not use tuna and rice or tuna and yams?? drop the chips fatfree usually =alot of sugar

4/5 same as 11 need a meal inbetween

drop the sandwiches again this is just rough
    ok thanx. i know i should eat at 8:30, but i am never hungry in the morning, i always feel like throwing up if i eat in the morning, i dont know why. the 11:30 meal, i eat on campus, so its kinda based on whatever theyre serving that day. they always have sandwiches, but rarely have any hot healthy food. i thought about bringing some food from home, but i dont know how i would keep it hot/cold in the 3 hourse of classes prior to the meal. what would you suggest for meals in between the ones i already have? for the one inbetween 8:30 and 11...has to be a quick snack, cause i only have 10 min in between classes and i have to be walking the whole time, lol. but the one inbetween 11:30 and 5 can be anything cause i dont have anything to do then.

ok thanx. i know i should eat at 8:30, but i am never hungry in the morning, i always feel like throwing up if i eat in the morning, i dont know why. the 11:30 meal, i eat on campus, so its kinda based on whatever theyre serving that day. they always have sandwiches, but rarely have any hot healthy food. i thought about bringing some food from home, but i dont know how i would keep it hot/cold in the 3 hourse of classes prior to the meal. what would you suggest for meals in between the ones i already have? for the one inbetween 8:30 and 11...has to be a quick snack, cause i only have 10 min in between classes and i have to be walking the whole time, lol. but the one inbetween 11:30 and 5 can be anything cause i dont have anything to do then.
    I'm a student.. Bring a thermos cooler.. eat it cold tuna and rice can be eaten hot or at room temp

Walk and eat bro.. i do it all the time water chicken and a sweet potatoe.. 5 min

I'm a student.. Bring a thermos cooler.. eat it cold tuna and rice can be eaten hot or at room temp

Walk and eat bro.. i do it all the time water chicken and a sweet potatoe.. 5 min
    i just got an idea. my dad got me this power cooler/heater for my truck for christmas a few years ago, i forgot about it. its small, but it should work. and btw cold tuna = instant yack for me, lol. i would really like to know how you eat chicken and sweet potatoes while walking. do u use a fork and everything?

a fork and tupper where is my best friend... I mash up the sweet potote so mashed potate structure and cut up the chicken the night before mixed in..

that still takes some skillz...maybe i can make it into some kind of shake...

hey im eatin some oats right now and theyre kinda bland. is it bad if i put some raisins in it, or some sugar-free honey?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information