anonymous21 is offline Junior Member

Preworkout/postworkout problem

I wake up around 8:30am i eat two packets of unflavored oatmeal (58 grams worth) and for some flavor i mix in a scoop of chocolate whey protein. I take a multivitamin/multimineral, creatine, tribulus, and hydoxycut hardcore. I lift around 10:00am. I've consistantly felt like throwing up while at the gym. I manage to hold down the meal but then i have to ease up on the workout. Yesterday I did legs and after finishing i was dryheaving for about 10 minutes. This eventually leads to not being able to eat after my post workout for a considerable amount of time. If i'm lucky I'll get down a class of milk or two. Then eat an Hour later or so. I'm concerned becuase I know how important preworkout and postworkout meals are. Basically i'm looking for tips on what you guys do/eat to keep from puking or some ways to ease my stomach problems.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    your stomach obviosly cant handle it, or it the energy supplement.

Its gonna be trial and error.

1. Try giving yourself some more time btwn you meal and workingout.

2. Try skipping the energy supplement.

you're somach isnt happy its up to you to figure out why.

good luck

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Also I would reduce the amount of carbs you are getting from Oats, they are very slow digesting. Try adding some milk perhaps, or something a bit easier to manage. Fruit etc...
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Thread Information