Hi, for the past 18 months I've been on a high protein and low carb dieet. It did wonders for me, I lost a total 0f 46kg (started of at 146kg). Still trying my best, I started to gym (weight training) as I was told it will help burning more fat. Body fat was at 54% total current mass = 110kg (after I began weight training).

Since then (last 3 month) I only lost 2.5cm of fat and dropped my body fat from 31% tot 28%. This feels like forever and nothing is happening.
My daily routine & dieet:-
04:30 - 1 cap ECA
05:00 - hit gym for 45 min weights and 20 min cardio (cycle level 7)
(day1 - chest/day2 - shoulders/day3 - legs/day4 - back/day5 - arms)
07:00 - either 1cup oats/1cup mueseli/80gr cereal i then have either 250ml no fat milk or 125ml gero plain fat free yogurt, every second day I have 2 boiled eggs, I then take 1 tablespoon cold pressed flex oil and 1 tablte multivit 75.
10:00 - shake of prozyme protein and a green apple
13:00 - either 250gr lean steak/chicken breast/fish with 1cup brown rice and 1cup vegies
16:00 - shake of prozyme protein
19:00 - either 250gr lean steak/chicken breast/fish with 1cup vegies
that is the daily dieet routine and gym routine.

Fat loss is not great and slow, is there anything I can improve on or take with the above or maybe I'm just irretated because it takes forever to shake off the fat. It took tears and sweat and anger and frustration to get where I'm now, please help if anyone can .... just want to see some results ....