wolfstrike is offline Junior Member

Should I bulk for awhile

Well I have been eating the same thing everyday and my weightloss became stagnant.I was also losing strength for the plain reason that I didnt have the energy to push myself workout to workout.

Wake up,have 2 scoops whey and 1 tbsp flax,then head to gym.Workout weights mon/wed/fri and cardio tues/thur.

I cook a big pot of food the night before and eat 5 meals from it.

1 tbsps olive oil
    1 pound chicken breast
    1 big bag of frozen italian veggies(no corn or peas and some carrots)
    1/2 cup rice

That was then and about 1500 calories and this is now and about 3000

2 scoops whey and 1 tbsp flax pre-WO

Big food pot
    -----------
    2 tbsp olive oil
    1 pound chicken breast
    1 bag veggies
    2 cups rice

Somewhere during day I squeeze in one scoop whey/tbsp flax

Well the results are amazing.My body is swelling in the good way.Muscles full and growing and amazingly my waist seems to be shrinking.Whats crazy is how good it feels to eat and that little by little my hunger is getting worse.Ive doubled my calories and am getting the same hunger pangs as before

My bf is probably around 20percent though.Do you think I should bulk for awhile considering ive been low calorie dieting since march?Should I stay at this calorie level where I am burning fat slowly and building muscle slowly or should I increase a bit more till my weight starts to go back uo....right now ive lost 2 pounds.

JC2007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike
    Well I have been eating the same thing everyday and my weightloss became stagnant.I was also losing strength for the plain reason that I didnt have the energy to push myself workout to workout.

Wake up,have 2 scoops whey and 1 tbsp flax,then head to gym.Workout weights mon/wed/fri and cardio tues/thur.

I cook a big pot of food the night before and eat 5 meals from it.

1 tbsps olive oil
    1 pound chicken breast
    1 big bag of frozen italian veggies(no corn or peas and some carrots)
    1/2 cup rice

That was then and about 1500 calories and this is now and about 3000

2 scoops whey and 1 tbsp flax pre-WO

Big food pot
    -----------
    2 tbsp olive oil
    1 pound chicken breast
    1 bag veggies
    2 cups rice

Somewhere during day I squeeze in one scoop whey/tbsp flax

Well the results are amazing.My body is swelling in the good way.Muscles full and growing and amazingly my waist seems to be shrinking.Whats crazy is how good it feels to eat and that little by little my hunger is getting worse.Ive doubled my calories and am getting the same hunger pangs as before

My bf is probably around 20percent though.Do you think I should bulk for awhile considering ive been low calorie dieting since march?Should I stay at this calorie level where I am burning fat slowly and building muscle slowly or should I increase a bit more till my weight starts to go back uo....right now ive lost 2 pounds.
    Of course you can answer your own question better than any of us but if you are 20% you should cut, in my opinion...

Thanks for replying JC2007.So you think that a slow cut,which is what im doing right now,is better then trying to gain weight.I agree yet my mind says since its been 10 months lets put on some muscle.

Thanks for replying JC2007.So you think that a slow cut,which is what im doing right now,is better then trying to gain weight.I agree yet my mind says since its been 10 months lets put on some muscle.
    You could keep bulking and add some more cardio in and then start seriously cutting up in the spring for summertime... Just a suggestion..

Thanks man thats what ima gonna do.For this week though Im gonna just eat....pizza,pasta,mexican,chinese.Its my week off.I wont pig though but try to eat sensibley.

The thing is I fell hard down stairs today and I am broken bad.My leg got twisted bad but is just sore.My whole left side rib cage is severley swollen though and I cant breathe normal.I went and had x-rays and no broken bones,thankfully.

Cant lay down,cant sit,cant take off shirt,cant cough,,,im busted badHopefully by next week I can hit the gym again)Its funny that my workouts is what I worry about.

What about my workouts

Thanks man thats what ima gonna do.For this week though Im gonna just eat....pizza,pasta,mexican,chinese.Its my week off.I wont pig though but try to eat sensibley.

The thing is I fell hard down stairs today and I am broken bad.My leg got twisted bad but is just sore.My whole left side rib cage is severley swollen though and I cant breathe normal.I went and had x-rays and no broken bones,thankfully.

Cant lay down,cant sit,cant take off shirt,cant cough,,,im busted badHopefully by next week I can hit the gym again)Its funny that my workouts is what I worry about.

What about my workouts
    Just because you're bulking doesn't mean you should be eating shitty foods though...

fast food/slow food,no food/grow food I wanna eat!!!!!!!!!!

Besides,Im Bulking!!!

fast food/slow food,no food/grow food I wanna eat!!!!!!!!!!

Besides,Im Bulking!!!
    You've never heard of a clean bulk before?

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by JC2007
    You've never heard of a clean bulk before?
    maybe he has a hell fast metabolism...unlike me

Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    maybe he has a hell fast metabolism...unlike me
    Possibly... but he's also 20% so maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by JC2007
    Possibly... but he's also 20% so maybe not.
    I didn't see that...ya, probly not.

Trust me I will blow up like the Michelin man.I am just eating junk this one week since I am injured and cant even cook.Just took me 20 minutes to roll out of bed.

Im off to buy pizza again.This time it will not be pizza hut but a local pizzeria.A large pie and a 2 liter pepsi and Im good for the day.

A clean bulk it will be till march........

Trust me I will blow up like the Michelin man.I am just eating junk this one week since I am injured and cant even cook.Just took me 20 minutes to roll out of bed.

Im off to buy pizza again.This time it will not be pizza hut but a local pizzeria.A large pie and a 2 liter pepsi and Im good for the day.

A clean bulk it will be till march........
    Not to sound like a prick or anything but if it took 20 min. to get out of bed wouldn't it be difficult to go to a pizzeria?

Why not just order in?

I guess I'm confused why your eating pizza at 20% BF?

Not a prick at all....I didnt pay my cell phone bill and now I pay the reaper/consequences.

Difficult isnt the word.The looks I got today were eyeopening.People have no sympathy for the injured.Unless your an old man,you should not be limping.At least thats what all the looks made me feel like.I had to laugh.I probably came off like I was playing like I was hurt or something.

Audis4 your absolutley right.I cry like a baby...oh I just cant lose the bodyfat...and look at me now.In two weeks youll see my new post...............

"My love handles are metabolicaly resistant!!"

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    lol 20% and eating pizza? I'd love to see pics.

Get yourself under control and stop eating shit or you'll be obese in no time, or is that what you're going for?

i**mfkr(hehe),if I were to post my left love handle right now you would puke.Its so swollen and purple that I cant button my pants.Trust me its not the look I want

Pizza gets gross after awhile and I miss my healthy foods.

Thread Information