Snrf is offline Banned

UK bros, where do you get your whey

Where do all the UK guys get your whey from?

Allsportsnutrition is cheap but i imagine shipping would wipe out any savings made on the actual product right? or it would take like 6 weeks to arrive

I was looking at buying like 10kilos of the unflavoured stuff from bulkpowder or myprotein or maybe trying some new stuff and going with the big deal on liquid eggwhites from eggnation....

to get to the sites for those suppliers just add .co.uk to their names, didn't wannt to put direct links in case thats breaking rules and mentioning non-sponsors...I think it should be allowed tho since we're not competing with the US guys cuz of shipping etc.

so the gist of my completely unncessarily long post is: any places I don't know about that offer good deals on whey?
    Last edited by Snrf; 12-22-2006 at 01:54 PM.

Snrf is offline Banned
    this is what happens when I have way too much caffeine! I coulda started this whole thread with like 2 lines!

J4LDO is offline Junior Member
    i use ebay for it some times last time i got 5kg for 28 quid ,
    as for eggnation i have 5 cartons in the freezer, the pump bottle i bought though sucks ! it broke first day

Are there no BB shops locally where you can go and buy in bulk and get discount? Beats paying postage.

You hould get between 30-50% off shelf prices if you buy enough. Me and a friend buy ours together and we get a great deal, when you get it chep you can also sell some to friends for a small profit, this then helps pay for yours and allows you to buy more and get an even bigger discount!
    -XL

jing jai

Snrf is offline Banned
    The only place I can find locally is one of them fruity healthfood shops that sells lots of dried fruit and primrose oil an stupid shit! or fitness first where it's a gazillion pounds a kilo.

Im going home to Hereford for xmas tho so I'll try an see if theres anywhere that sells it there an try an get a bulk discount I spose. I never thought of trying that in a shop

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg
    Are there no BB shops locally where you can go and buy in bulk and get discount? Beats paying postage.

You hould get between 30-50% off shelf prices if you buy enough. Me and a friend buy ours together and we get a great deal, when you get it chep you can also sell some to friends for a small profit, this then helps pay for yours and allows you to buy more and get an even bigger discount!
    Thats how it starts, the next thing you know you will be living in columbia wearing a white suit and everyone will call you Mr Big or possibly Mr Larg..

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Thats how it starts, the next thing you know you will be living in columbia wearing a white suit and everyone will call you Mr Big or possibly Mr Larg..

If only it were that easy!

Can't wait!
    -XL

jing jai

Snrf is offline Banned
    Gonna add, if anyone in the UK is sick of paying the retarded prices we pay for meat over here check this place out.

http://www.fresh-meat-online.co.uk/

Im ordering 20 kilos of chicken breast and 4 of steak for 100 quid! not too shabby! (that would cost me around £180 in Tesco now they discontinued tesco value chicken breast)

Now I gotta go out and buy a new freezer b4 it arrives!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    this is what happens when I have way too much caffeine! I coulda started this whole thread with like 2 lines!

Are you sure it`s caffeine.I`m not to sure with your history

Now I design my Persona shake,to fit my goals.Not cheap but truly amazing.It`s great as I can cut down on alot of sumplements.

http://www.myprotein.co.uk/formulas/customiser/
    Last edited by goose; 01-11-2007 at 05:55 PM.

goose is offline Banned

Damm,just saw that

Snrf is offline Banned
    yeah i got my whey sorted out now, I just thought i'd share the cheap meat site i found.

I got sick of forking out like 200 quid a month at tesco so that like halves my bill, some of you bigger guys could save an arm and a leg

wini is offline Banned
    i think these weight gainers are bullshit,they do now work i've finished 2 3kg weight gainers and still my weight is the same not even 1 poundi put on!

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Gonna add, if anyone in the UK is sick of paying the retarded prices we pay for meat over here check this place out.

http://www.fresh-meat-online.co.uk/

Im ordering 20 kilos of chicken breast and 4 of steak for 100 quid! not too shabby! (that would cost me around £180 in Tesco now they discontinued tesco value chicken breast)

Now I gotta go out and buy a new freezer b4 it arrives!
    HOLY SHIT!! Imma look at that site right now!!!

yeah i got my whey sorted out now, I just thought i'd share the cheap meat site i found.

I got sick of forking out like 200 quid a month at tesco so that like halves my bill, some of you bigger guys could save an arm and a leg
    Agreed, I usually get my stuff at Sainsbury and even buying frozen chicken is a bit too pricey.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    HOLY SHIT!! Imma look at that site right now!!!

Agreed that site is great.

Anyone know of a fish online place that is cheap?

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wini
    i think these weight gainers are bullshit,they do now work i've finished 2 3kg weight gainers and still my weight is the same not even 1 poundi put on!

Really? in that case I won't buy any then. Wow...all this time I thought they were working just fine for me!

You've already made the hall of shame thread in the lounge, don't make it 3 times...I think that would be a new record.

btw in the last 2 years I've gained 20-25lbs naturally using protein powders and food, no other supplements. So you're talking outta your ass...

Your problem is probably your diet, you can't sit around eating garbage and think one shake a day is gonna turn you into Ronnie.

Shakes are essential part of *MY* diet anyways.

Goose, when you say fish you're talking about Tuna Steaks, Red Snapper, stuff like that? I know you can get tins of Economy Tuna flakes for only like 34 p a tin.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Yeah tuna flake is MINGING tho, like seriously hanging....Tesco was doing BOGOF on it a couple months back and its on the way back from the gym so I'd buy out the whole shelf every time, I ended up with 180 tins of princes tuna flake.

ugh....i still have around 30 left and it grosses me out, still eat it tho

hahAHAha, I usually only use Tuna Flakes if im making a coupla rounds of wholemeal sandwiches to take into work. I load it full of coleslaw, tomatoes, all that kinda stuff to hide the blandness.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    Shakes are essential part of *MY* diet anyways.

Goose, when you say fish you're talking about Tuna Steaks, Red Snapper, stuff like that? I know you can get tins of Economy Tuna flakes for only like 34 p a tin.

I`m talking like cod fillet,tuna steaks,Salomon fillet,ETC.Basically fish with no bone,in a steak form that you can grill

Oh man, grilled Tuna Steaks rule!

Snrf is offline Banned
    http://www.seafood-express.co.uk/

seems relatively cheap, not sure how much fish is in tescos cuz i dont buy it fresh often. £7 a kilo for tuna steaks isnt much more than regular steak tho. £5 a kilo for salmon steaks if u go into the Salmon section.

:

I LOVE FISH

goose is offline Banned
    http://www.seafood-express.co.uk/

seems relatively cheap, not sure how much fish is in tescos cuz i dont buy it fresh often. £7 a kilo for tuna steaks isnt much more than regular steak tho. £5 a kilo for salmon steaks if u go into the Salmon section.

Thanks my mate

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Thanks my mate
    stay away from the tuna steaks there mine

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by donniebrasco
    stay away from the tuna steaks there mine

Ok take the steaks.I`m having pussy steaks 2nite.stay away from that.Great protein tho

Thread Information