Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please Assist

Columbus is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Tell me you're kidding.

When i'm cutting i do 45-90 minutes of cardio pwo.
    incline walk?????

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ Incline walk; stairmaster; Stationary bike...It doesn't matter.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    When I'm cutting I don't do cardio I just up my intensity and lower my time between sets in the gym along with small dietary adjustments.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    When I'm cutting I don't do cardio I just up my intensity and lower my time between sets in the gym along with small dietary adjustments.

Well arn't u just perfect.... damn B D must be the steaks

You will see me and corey on the treadmill lol

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^

Actually I've said this on the boards a lot of times.

Before coming to the boads i never did cardio for cutting.

Never used to cardio period...and always showed up shredded.

Like B D said: shorter rest periods (i also used more dropsets); higher training intensity; and some minor dietary adjustments; posing added in the latter stages.

Then 8-10 weeks later.. bam i was in shape

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    ^^

Actually I've said this on the boards a lot of times.

Before coming to the boads i never did cardio for cutting.

Never used to cardio period...and always showed up shredded.

Like B D said: shorter rest periods (i also used more dropsets); higher training intensity; and some minor dietary adjustments; posing added in the latter stages.

Then 8-10 weeks later.. bam i was in shape

if thats the case then..

Faiz * stealsCorey's bike*

like I mentioned earlier...just cant get my hr up on a stationary bike...just the spinners, which we don't have in my gym accessible to anyone....it's either via the class or locked.

sINCE JOINING THIS BOARD, I've learned a few things that have helped me make the most progress..............

1 - CARDIO IS OVERRATED DURING BULKING (OR ANYOTHER TIME FOR THAT MATTER).....precontest you can get extremely riped adding in cardio and carb manipulation....Bulking, it's ok 1-2 times a week MAX, but rest and diet and much more important factors.

2 - Gear helps, but it isn't a crutch. SOme things shou.ld be left alone (i.e. gh, slin, etc.)

3- PCT - is HUGE!

4- De eloping a diet based off of BMR scare and adjusting it +- 200-500 for bulking and or cutting.

5 - Eating every 2 hours is HUGE!! SOme do 1.5 some do 3, but I've found that 8 meals every two hours dows so mch as far as digestion, metabolism, etc.

6- Training MAX shld be 70 minutes per session....many times less!

7 - 2 on one off is a great split, as is 3 on 1 off......but never more than 3 in a row......bodyparts grow BETTER when given 7 days rest between sessions...

8 - Cheat meals 1-2 times a week during both phases are a nice metabolim booster, nice for the mentality aspect as well.

9 - DO NOT OVERANALYZE!!! Esp. PRE AND POST MEALS!!!!

fees free to add.....or critque!

Quote Originally Posted by Columbus
    sINCE JOINING THIS BOARD, I've learned a few things that have helped me make the most progress..............

1 - CARDIO IS OVERRATED DURING BULKING (OR ANYOTHER TIME FOR THAT MATTER).....precontest you can get extremely riped adding in cardio and carb manipulation....Bulking, it's ok 1-2 times a week MAX, but rest and diet and much more important factors.

2 - Gear helps, but it isn't a crutch. SOme things shou.ld be left alone (i.e. gh, slin, etc.)

3- PCT - is HUGE!

4- De eloping a diet based off of BMR scare and adjusting it +- 200-500 for bulking and or cutting.

5 - Eating every 2 hours is HUGE!! SOme do 1.5 some do 3, but I've found that 8 meals every two hours dows so mch as far as digestion, metabolism, etc.

6- Training MAX shld be 70 minutes per session....many times less!

7 - 2 on one off is a great split, as is 3 on 1 off......but never more than 3 in a row......bodyparts grow BETTER when given 7 days rest between sessions...

8 - Cheat meals 1-2 times a week during both phases are a nice metabolim booster, nice for the mentality aspect as well.

9 - DO NOT OVERANALYZE!!! Esp. PRE AND POST MEALS!!!!

fees free to add.....or critque!
    Agree with 8 to a degree i feel eating a cheat meal.. weakens me a bit.. thats why i stick to my carb refeeds!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I don't feel like eating every 2hrs is that huge unless you want a super fast metabolism.. while bulking it's actually more ideal to spread your meals apart a bit more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information