Thread: Help with diet.

CrossBones is offline New Member

Help with diet.

Whats up bros..
    Its time to start a strict diet.. after doing a bulk cycle last year i got fat and need help getting rid of the gut before the summer.. here are my stats..

23yrs.
    5'8"
    210lbs!!!
    like 30bf
    i have a belly!!

Please help me with getting back in shape. i hate cardio.. yeah i know its pretty essential in losing fat but i want to do as much as i can without alot of it. I also just started a anavar cycle @ 40mg/ed.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    No one is going to write a diet for you for free. Please use this site as a reference and put one together yourself and ask for a critique. Good luck!

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossBones
    Whats up bros..
    Its time to start a strict diet.. after doing a bulk cycle last year i got fat and need help getting rid of the gut before the summer.. here are my stats..

23yrs.
    5'8"
    210lbs!!!
    like 30bf
    i have a belly!!

Please help me with getting back in shape. i hate cardio.. yeah i know its pretty essential in losing fat but i want to do as much as i can without alot of it. I also just started a anavar cycle @ 40mg/ed.
    1. Learn to love cardio or fake it.
    2. You are not going to notice anything from that cycle. Maybe a little strength gain. Drugs are not answer.
    3. Learn to eat right and it will come off.

Thanks...

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    so since you hate doing cardio you're going to substitute some var for it? not to mention at 40mg/ed you're not going to get shit. i'm not being rude, but you're going the wrong way with this. start with the cutting sticky at the top and do cardio-that's the only way to see great results. i'd come off the var, that cycle sucks. good luck, i promise you'll see results if your diet and cardio is in check.

Looks like cardio is the only way.. I guess ill just have to get used to it.

Thread Information