Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbus
    You're a tuff-guy.......How much you want to wager, let's be serious so everyone can see.........that I will look 2x as good as you do and probably ever will when I am 200lbs.....dude....you are 240 trying to do cardio and whining about it........We all know you aren't 14% like you claim.......you are strong, sure, but a bodybuilder??? NEVER................am I one? No.......absolutley not and Im not fooling anyone....will I be? You bet your ass......
    look at his pictures jackass, I can see a vein running down his bicep in the deadlift one....so i'd say he's easily 14% cuz i didn't see mine til i got to about 12%.

besides you're not 155, i saw the post you edited out like 30 seconds later a couple months ago where u admitted being under 100lbs.

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    You have just been Snrf'd!!LMAO

Snrf is offline Banned
    I know right....I notice everything, and remember all.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    look at his pictures jackass, I can see a vein running down his bicep in the deadlift one....so i'd say he's easily 14% cuz i didn't see mine til i got to about 12%.

besides you're not 155, i saw the post you edited out like 30 seconds later a couple months ago where u admitted being under 100lbs.

UNDER 100??? SNURF you are the man.. how the hell did u remember this.. my god..

Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    huh...I thought you knew how to cut??? people coming up to you asking for AAS advice good one!!

I remeber this one too..

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster

colombus...care to meet me in the gym? you probably couldn't keep up with my warmup...sorry

ROFL, ya, he's apparently 90 some odd lbs. and he's claiming I B D doesn't know what he's doing...nice colombus!! He's been one of the most patient members with you...oh and ya, post a full body shot...I wanna see what 90lbs @ 6'2" looks like

...in b4 the lock...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Like I said best of luck.. if you're 7% at 155, when you hit 200 you'll be around, what?, 14-15%. Then maybe you'll feel NORMAL. lol because you'll deff LOOK normal.

Have fun with that, impatient ppl don't succeed.

Nark, yep bro priming (a concept Colubus can't understand).. Another 4wks to go, I'm at around 215/10% right now and am expecting to hit around 205/7% before the fun begins. I'll do a 6-8wk burst and see where I end up.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Like I said best of luck.. if you're 7% at 155, when you hit 200 you'll be around, what?, 14-15%. Then maybe you'll feel NORMAL. lol because you'll deff LOOK normal.

Have fun with that, impatient ppl don't succeed.

Nark, yep bro priming (a concept Colubus can't understand).. Another 4wks to go, I'm at around 215/10% right now and am expecting to hit around 205/7% before the fun begins. I'll do a 6-8wk burst and see where I end up.
    dude, make sure you post pics of you at 205/7%. You'll look SICK! (in a good way)

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I don't see why you'll are flaming him so bad..He has a problem..He is trying to overcome it and you laugh at him?? To me that's just fcked up!

I've spent literally "hours" helping him via PM and he doesn't listen or care to follow any advice, his thoughts are so sporadic it's crazy and he can't stick with a routine for more than a few weeks before he quits and starts something else..

It's frustrating.. I wonder why I even bother.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    I don't see why you'll are flaming him so bad..He has a problem..He is trying to overcome it and you laugh at him?? To me that's just fcked up!
    I just responded to the flame he made against Audis, personally I've encouraged him alot, even earlier in this thread but when he starts making personal attacks against guys I like he's opening himself up to flaming like that.

I've spent literally "hours" helping him via PM and he doesn't listen or care to follow any advice, his thoughts are so sporadic it's crazy and he can't stick with a routine for more than a few weeks before he quits and starts something else..

It's frustrating.. I wonder why I even bother.
    I wasn't talking about you I B D...I know you are always very helpfull..

hack, we've all given him pointers yadda yadda...he's gotten to the point where he's annoying the shit out of most members and isn't taking any advice. In one ear out the other. There's nothing fvcked up about telling him to start eating...

hack, we've all given him pointers yadda yadda...he's gotten to the point where he's annoying the shit out of most members and isn't taking any advice. In one ear out the other. There's nothing fvcked up about telling him to start eating...
    I haven't been around here much lately..So I can understand if it's the same shit day in day out..Columbus you have to take the bull by the horns...

I haven't been around here much lately..So I can understand if it's the same shit day in day out..Columbus you have to take the bull by the horns...
    ya, I wasn't flamin you hack it's just he asks for advice, people give it to him, he ignores it, and starts a new thread about the same thing but with a different title

ya, I wasn't flamin you hack it's just he asks for advice, people give it to him, he ignores it, and starts a new thread about the same thing but with a different title
    I know. *puts his flame thrower back down*

I know. *puts his flame thrower back down*

Columbus is offline Anabolic Member
    IBF - I know you know your stuff....HOWEVER, you were NEVER eer in the state I am in....you have no idea what it feels like waking up in the am feeling like you cant feel your legs, pale and weak......I'm 155 at 7%...think about it...at 6'2. 150lbs is prob bone....yet I can still bench my weight, still deadlift 2x my weight, still squat......so I'm far from weak in thos eterms....under 100lbs? Gimme a fing break....I'd be dead....I am and was scared that I am dying bro......I got checked out and it appears to be anxiety wich is slowly becoming under control with therapy....please just give me the chance to get my life together, get healthy, get to 200 and if I'm 14% you should be proud......from 14% to 7% will be cake for me....you know that.

I neer said you arent intelligent and I give you all the props in the world....its just a ircumstance you have never dealt with......people can slam me, but I swear on my gmas grave I use to be 250 and benching 315 for 5-6 at the end of my routine which is stronger than 90% of the poepl on this board who keep slamming me....I got hit with a disease....it happpens....I apologize if you think I wasted your time, but I didn't....I am going to get back with you...I am going to prime....I just need to be health FIRRSTTT no matter what it takes....you were 130 or whatever and got where you are eating whatever, that;'s what I need to do...90% is clean ut I need more arbs and fats for my ody to function....I'll never be a fat ass, you know that everyone knows that...I have the ohysique and knowledge to get there and therefore am a lucky one in that sense

Peopl like Audi who chime in as big shots and think they are 14% on't have a prayer in the worl to get udner 8%, youve told me that I know that.....i have all the dedication adn desire in the world...........you know me IB....I consider you a friend.......I didn't waste your time and trust me m time is just as valuable...its a learning tool and I will use it....just let me get healthy.....160lbs is healthy, 7% and 6'2 at that weight for 3 ****ing years isnt...please support me rather than slam....I've done nothing but support you and everyone else...I never slam anyone unless I get berearted........please.

Snrf is offline Banned
    under 100lbs? Gimme a fing break....

Peopl like Audi who chime in as big shots and think they are 14% on't have a prayer in the worl to get udner 8%, youve told me that I know that.....
    well you posted it, dunno why youd post your weight as that and then delete it moments later. besides when I first came on here I was 165 at 6ft and probably 15%, and was a lot, lot bigger than you. You definitely aren't 155 at 7%. Maybe 115.

and if, thats *IF* ibd really told you Audis didn't have a chance at getting under 8% (which has never been his stated goal, he's said he wants to get under 10%) then I doubt he'd appreciate you splashing what he said across the boards. Thats *if* he even said it which I doubt, I don't think IBD's the type to go around badmouthing board members personally.

As for unbelievable claims, I think you benching 315 is a bit far fetched, but everyone lets you get away with saying it frequently, so maybe you'd be best not to go around calling everyone else liars.

Seriously everyone has been very patient with you, more so than with anyone else I've seen on the board but you thank them by ignoring their advice, repeatedly asking the same questions, insulting people...Its time you just sucked it up and started eating properly.

Don't think I have no experience with eating disorders, my girlfriend of 2.5 years has had trouble with anorexia and the only way through it is just to man up, its all in your head, once she realized that and broke the pattern she was fine, and 2 years later shes a lot healthier and happier. I hope you do the same Columbus but in the meantime theres no need to get spiteful and insult other members. I wish you all the best.

My brother is 6' and 155lbs, sometimes he drops to 148-150lbs so I know what you look like its skinny as hell (he is a vegetarian and a runner so he chooses to be that thin and maintains literally around 6% all year). Me and him have had MANY discussions and he just simply has a fear of letting his abs go and willnot up the calories accordingly.. When I've got him to do what I told him in the past he got up to around 170 and started looking great but he lost his bottom two abs and freaked out and went back down.

Point is I'm related to someone with your same problem so don't tell me I don't know what you're going through. That is the reason why I've spent so much time trying to help you because my own family member goes through your stupid bullshit everyday and I felt bad for you..

I'm sick of your excuses and telling me "I don't know" nor do I think it needed to come down to me exposing personal details about my brother..
    This is the last time we will interact.
    goodbye.

btw, lol I just read the part about Audi and me and him have talked quite a bit in the past via PM and I'd never say someone couldn't get to 8%.. Audi's doing great, 8% should be a cinch at the rate he's going.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 02-16-2007 at 09:07 AM.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Columbus you change your story alot man, here's your post on Jan 22nd
    " should just be thankful I'm sitting here typing this.
    2.3% bros....2.3%.. ..how many are EVER 2.3???? Thats scary....and I must be a friggn beast to be 2.3 and 165lbs ...it's like 98% muscle and bone.....little bone structure too, so it's muscle.....think about it.....if a dude is 220 and 15%, he's only got 185lbs of muscle...whereas he ,ay look 3x as big as me, but only has 20 more lbs of muscle...ok...25kbs...lol.. .I'm joking.
    On a serious note, ummm...would you agree that we toss the diet out the window till the end of the month and just chow???? at 2.3% I could eat 10,000lbs everyday till feb and probably look a tad bloated but full........
    How low have you been?
    Even if the hospital's hydrostatic test is a tad scewed, let's say it is, it can't be more than 5.5% huh? F me.....I'm lucky to be sitting here...."

You were 2.3 on the 22nd now on the 14th your 7% I think if you were already up to 7% from 2.3 you would be happy and feel healthier.

You've been talking of cheating for a month now, time after time its the same thing. If you are truly that bad off, send a picture, a real picture of you, not just your abs to someone and take all the advice you can get from people. Obviously your way didn't work for you because you bitching about it, so how can you say IBD's way wont work for you? If your smart enough to know it wont work for you then your smart enough to make your own diet, and if that's the case you wouldn't be here asking for help, If he has some low carb days just run with it for awhile, Whats it going to hurt? You're not going to get leaner, trust me, trust anyone for that matter, trust anyone but yourself. If you can't do it, find someone that can help you and give it a 100% full blown effort. If you don't want to listen to anyone then quit posting the same thing. Im not trying to bust your balls dude, cause I don't do that, and everyone needs more knowledge you can never have enough, but if you get it and chose not to use it then your just being ignorant and retarted!
    Last edited by dhriscerr; 02-16-2007 at 09:49 AM.

Listen..I got calipered at 2.3.....that is true and that was no joke.....I'm 6'1 and right now about 158.......Your brother has different genetics and cant compare him to me.....I am struggling to survive health wise because of my regimitned diet....too high of protein (very hard on the bodY) training as heavy as I can, fairly often, going from 230 and a good bf %, to whatever I am now....my system and body and in shock.......it is shutting down...dont tell me it's all mental.....your brother is dying dude.....obviously he feels good and I doubt he's 6%......I have no bf and is the reason I am constantly freezing, hands and feet are numb, feel like death.....He must eat normal and just has a good metaolism...my body is sed to being big and thinks it needs to shut down to survive....you arent undertanding that this isn't mental, this is serious....a 9lbs drop in weight ISNT FING NORMAL.....and my metaobolism must be 10000x faster than your brother, so no dude....you arent related to someone with the same problem......that's where you are wrong and I'll tell you that right now.......If I am 200lbs and still feel this way I will take it all back and obviously will have another medical condition...be it cancer,be it hiv, whatever....it's something!

IBF - I know you know your stuff....HOWEVER, you were NEVER eer in the state I am in....you have no idea what it feels like waking up in the am feeling like you cant feel your legs, pale and weak......I'm 155 at 7%...think about it...at 6'2. 150lbs is prob bone....yet I can still bench my weight, still deadlift 2x my weight, still squat......so I'm far from weak in thos eterms....under 100lbs? Gimme a fing break....I'd be dead....I am and was scared that I am dying bro......I got checked out and it appears to be anxiety wich is slowly becoming under control with therapy....please just give me the chance to get my life together, get healthy, get to 200 and if I'm 14% you should be proud......from 14% to 7% will be cake for me....you know that.

I neer said you arent intelligent and I give you all the props in the world....its just a ircumstance you have never dealt with......people can slam me, but I swear on my gmas grave I use to be 250 and benching 315 for 5-6 at the end of my routine which is stronger than 90% of the poepl on this board who keep slamming me....I got hit with a disease....it happpens....I apologize if you think I wasted your time, but I didn't....I am going to get back with you...I am going to prime....I just need to be health FIRRSTTT no matter what it takes....you were 130 or whatever and got where you are eating whatever, that;'s what I need to do...90% is clean ut I need more arbs and fats for my ody to function....I'll never be a fat ass, you know that everyone knows that...I have the ohysique and knowledge to get there and therefore am a lucky one in that sense

Peopl like Audi who chime in as big shots and think they are 14% on't have a prayer in the worl to get udner 8%, youve told me that I know that.....i have all the dedication adn desire in the world...........you know me IB....I consider you a friend.......I didn't waste your time and trust me m time is just as valuable...its a learning tool and I will use it....just let me get healthy.....160lbs is healthy, 7% and 6'2 at that weight for 3 ****ing years isnt...please support me rather than slam....I've done nothing but support you and everyone else...I never slam anyone unless I get berearted........please.
    Dude, if you knew me, I'm anything but a 'big shot' or 'hot head.'
    You've just contradicted yourself...you said people who are 14% don't have a prayer to get to 8%, yet you just stated you want to be 200 @ 14%???
    You need to quit badmouthing people, take I B D's advice you has helped you a sh!tload and get busy eating.
    It's good you have takin this dieting seriously but you are a bit 'psychotic' so to speak about it. Just stick to a diet for more than 32 seconds and see where you end up.

My brother is 6' and 155lbs, sometimes he drops to 148-150lbs so I know what you look like its skinny as hell (he is a vegetarian and a runner so he chooses to be that thin and maintains literally around 6% all year). Me and him have had MANY discussions and he just simply has a fear of letting his abs go and willnot up the calories accordingly.. When I've got him to do what I told him in the past he got up to around 170 and started looking great but he lost his bottom two abs and freaked out and went back down.

after that post, trust him???????? No way.....not one person will say it's normal to be 160 and 6'1..................and lift and have my frame..........

who cares!! your not there now. you have pictures to prove you were 250lbs? Maybe an obese 250lbs...dude, you have your diet critiqued everyother nanosecond...people give you solid advice...you don't change a thing and come up with an entirely new approach.
    ....and no, you don't know how to 'cut,' you know how to not eat...sorry but I'm happy feeling my feet

Point is I'm related to someone with your same problem so don't tell me I don't know what you're going through. That is the reason why I've spent so much time trying to help you because my own family member goes through your stupid bullshit everyday and I felt bad for you..

I'm sick of your excuses and telling me "I don't know" nor do I think it needed to come down to me exposing personal details about my brother..
    This is the last time we will interact.
    goodbye.

btw, lol I just read the part about Audi and me and him have talked quite a bit in the past via PM and I'd never say someone couldn't get to 8%.. Audi's doing great, 8% should be a cinch at the rate he's going.
    thanks bro! I should be right at around 8-10% by mid may thanks to your help!

you really put the fear of death in me IBF...just so you know...if I misrepresented myself in anywy I apologize, but comparing me to your brother and he feels normal has really got me scared...plain and simple...I'm sorry for everything I've done...but I am so scared...

who cares!! your not there now. you have pictures to prove you were 250lbs? Maybe an obese 250lbs...dude, you have your diet critiqued everyother nanosecond...people give you solid advice...you don't change a thing and come up with an entirely new approach.
    ....and no, you don't know how to 'cut,' you know how to not eat...sorry but I'm happy feeling my feet
    that was crude.....I'm done.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Columbus: Stop spending so much time trying to convince others when it's yourself that you should be convincing.

TR'05 is offline Member
    C', I'd say take a break from this board bro. Leave it be, try to get well/healthy, and come back ready follow a plan.

Arguing with people isn't helping anything.

You are right.......but IBF's comment was uncalled for, totally irrelevant, and really truly bothered me. My frame could be and probly is twice as big as his brothers, and there is a need for at least 10lbs per inch of height.....to say he felt normal yet looked skinny was out of line and was meant to make me feel like it's all in my head I am really not struggling to survivive......I'll stop posting now Mav.......you supported me from day one and I know there are a select few who do as well......we'll just see what hapens.....eating big......thanks bro!

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    Most of his post are put together very well (typing, format, etc.). I was just a little surprised to see it so unorganized and what not.
    gotcha! me too.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    yes great idea. forget about all the great advice you have been given by very knowledgable people here and just stuff your face with crap. You never cease to amaze me.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^wasted breath PB.

While we're on the topic of PB...i've been having a strage craving for Peanut Butter recently..

Haven't had that in months i think.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    haha i dont care what they say about you columbus, your an alright guy!

Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    Obviously your way didn't work for you because you bitching about it, so how can you say IBD's way wont work for you? If your smart enough to know it wont work for you then your smart enough to make your own diet, and if that's the case you wouldn't be here asking for help, If he has some low carb days just run with it for awhile, Whats it going to hurt?
    The whole point of that which wasn't explained was that he was going to "prime" his body for 4 FUKING WEEKS.. 4WEEKS!. lol and he couldn't even do that. Then this guy was going to go on a cycle at 155lbs which I first suggested not to but then as he kept asking I just said who the fuk cares and told him how to go about it properly to get the best growth and results.
    I probably took a few hours typing out the whole damn thing explaining it STEP BY STEP, big mistake.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread.. Back to MY priming lmao. Gonna get swole.

Columbus, go watch the movie Machinist.. if you look like Christian Bale did in that movie then you should start feeling scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    ^^wasted breath PB.

While we're on the topic of PB...i've been having a strage craving for Peanut Butter recently..

Haven't had that in months i think.
    I have them frequently....

them?? ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by FaizakaFez
    them?? ^^^
    PB cravings.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information