Thread: Carbs? wtf

BigEast is offline Junior Member

Carbs? wtf

bros,

im just about to start a TEST cycle im lookin to make as much gains in mass as I can . i know i have to eat like a beast i know whut to eat just curiious need some opinions on what is considered TOO MUCH CARBS? i normally eat alot of carbs in the AM, sandqich with bread afternoon,big dinner and try to cut out carbs. so do the carbs really matter that much? i also heard carbs 3 hours or less before bed is not good for body fat, this true?

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    well for one, it all depends how it fits in your macros.

and from sound of things you are eating twice to 3 times a day.
    you might wanna look at the bulker sticky, to get ruff idea how many times a day you should be eating and how you should seperate your meals.
    then post up your diet and plenty ppl will be willing to help you.
    post your stats with your diet and what cycle you are doing.

BigEast is offline Junior Member
    ok heres my stats

age-21
    height-6'1
    wieght- 185lbs
    dont know body fat
    1st cycle about to go on : 500mg/week TEST E for 10weeks with Dbol 1st 4 weeks
    diet: Plenty meats mostly lean,greens,fruits,veg,protein shakes,limited junk food, lots of whole wheat especially in the morning and mid lunch,and plenty of water.
    daily calorie intake: around 3000 ( try to get 4 meals in a day )

any advice would help

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    you need to write aout a proper dietry plan if you are serious enough about training to use AS.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEast
    bros,

im just about to start a TEST cycle im lookin to make as much gains in mass as I can . i know i have to eat like a beast i know whut to eat just curiious need some opinions on what is considered TOO MUCH CARBS? i normally eat alot of carbs in the AM, sandqich with bread afternoon,big dinner and try to cut out carbs. so do the carbs really matter that much? i also heard carbs 3 hours or less before bed is not good for body fat, this true?
    Sugars tend to make me retain more water and too much free-roamin' estrogen will compound any carb spillover into being deposited as fat.

How many carbs to actually eat in a day would depend on your current lean body mass and your training intensity - as well as how well your body process carbs; based on what you have learned about your metabolism to date. Your body can only store so much glycogen (liver and muscular) before fat gain becomes imminent... and volume training versus a HIT-type would create different demands on carb stores...

boostedevo8 is offline Associate Member
    basically a trial and error thing till you see how your body deals with all the carbs while cycling.....every one is different and what might work for me may not for you....so make a log and a diet and try it out.....

Thread Information