gizlebit is offline Junior Member

Cutting Diet and Drinking???

I recently started a cutting diet. I was wondering how much of a set back it would be if I drank one night a week and I was drinking lets say Vodka on the rocks ( 3 or 4).

I would consider this my cheat for the week and not cheat in regards to my meals.

In addition, I know in general alcohol is not good especially when cutting but is there any specific alcohol that might be considered better to drink than others.

Thanks.

SpartanStrength is offline Associate Member
    When drinking one night per week on a cutting diet, one normally has a setback of 13.8 percent as opposed to if that person were not drinking while cutting. That however, is the calculation for one drink, one night per week. When you factor in the fact that you will be drinking 3, or 4 Vodka (on the rocks), you increase that setback by 17.2, and 21.9 percent of a setback respectively.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xjmoochx
    When drinking one night per week on a cutting diet, one normally has a setback of 13.8 percent as opposed to if that person were not drinking while cutting. That however, is the calculation for one drink, one night per week. When you factor in the fact that you will be drinking 3, or 4 Vodka (on the rocks), you increase that setback by 17.2, and 21.9 percent of a setback respectively.
    im realllllllllllllllll curious as to how you come up with these pretty lil figures...?

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea id kinda like to know too wouldnt it be different for everybody

Tip
    Tip is offline New Member
    13.8% of what? Or am I the only one who is not following.

gizlebit is offline Junior Member
    Im confused. Can you elaborate a little more?

Tip
    Tip is offline New Member
    I think we are all confused?

lol anddddddddddd thats how B.S rumors and statistics get started....by this theory if you have lik 8 drinks your 100% set back so does that mean i'd go back to being a fat ass!?!? AAHAHAHAH LOL no! and i doubt it means you entire day of training or eating correctly was wasted either.

IronAdam is offline Member
    I've cut down to ~7% while drinking heavily one night a week. After busting my ass w/ work and school all week you better believe I'm gunna have a few drinks come Friday night. The trick is to not raid the fridge or pantry at 2am when you're all shit faced. Remember all good things in moderation.

trainfreak is offline Junior Member

solution

best advice i can give there son is go get drunk get in a fight with as many bouncers as poss at your local get arrested and the pubwatch association will bann u from going to your local pubs, that what i done! problem solved although i dident plan it 2 happen now i simply cant drink which helps with my training, ive got a 2 year ban to get big go back and do the same thing again, but win this time i got my ass kicked last time lol

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    just bc you cant go to a bar doesnt mean you cant drink

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trainfreak
    best advice i can give there son is go get drunk get in a fight with as many bouncers as poss at your local get arrested and the pubwatch association will bann u from going to your local pubs, that what i done! problem solved although i dident plan it 2 happen now i simply cant drink which helps with my training, ive got a 2 year ban to get big go back and do the same thing again, but win this time i got my ass kicked last time lol
    Great advice

Wow, cant believe no one caught the rediculous sarcasm of my post..
    I kinda just get sick of this fvcking question.. does no one else??

"how much of a set back it would be if I drank one night a week and I was drinking lets say Vodka on the rocks ( 3 or 4)."

Like how the Fvck are we supposed to know?? Hes asking us how much of a setback drinking would be and giving us the exact drink amounts as if theres some sort of formula that we have that will tell him that 3 vodkas will set him back a certain amount. And on top of that, how are we supposed to judge the set back. Are you looking for a poundage amount? A percentage rate difference of the fat loss you will lose while drinking, as opposed to the far loss you will have while not drinking... jeeezzeee!

By the way, I drink. I've lost 40 lbs while drinking 2 nights a week in the past (few years ago). I still drink once a week, once every other week-- only when i have time for it. Just keep the diet in check, and train. My problem is if I drink to much i'll be hungover, feel shitty, not eat, and not train the next day.. so i dont drink much anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by xjmoochx
    By the way, I drink. I've lost 40 lbs while drinking 2 nights a week in the past (few years ago). I still drink once a week, once every other week-- only when i have time for it. Just keep the diet in check, and train. My problem is if I drink to much i'll be hungover, feel shitty, not eat, and not train the next day.. so i dont drink much anymore.
    ahahahahahah i thought you were serouis i was like WTF dude thats pretty funny

LoL thanks Haro, i couldnt believe u didnt realize it at first... sarcasm is hard to show online sometimes hahaha.

Thread Information