Badarse is offline New Member

120lbs little guy looking for a good bulk diet.

Hey guys like i said im 120lbs and its time to put on some weight.

I was on a very good bulk diet before then i just got lazy cuase of no results.

Soon ill use juice but i deffinatly want to be around 150 before i do that.

If anyone could point me in the right direction to a good bulk diet for a man my size would be great. thanks

P.S i have weight gainer and whey protien shakes.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    List what you currently eat during a typical day?

Well as of right now, i dont eat much. Maby one-two meals a day.

This is what i was thinking for my diet.

Meal 16 a.m.
    1 cup cooked outmeal
    1 cub of mixed fruit
    1 bagel
    1 tbsp. peanut butter

Meal 29 a.m.
    1 scoop Weight gainer.(i think thats almost 3000 callaries)
    1 cup mixed fruit

Meal 3Noon
    10 oz. boneless,skinless chicken breast with BBQ sauce
    8 oz. baked potato with fat-free sour cream

Meal 43 p.m.
    Sandwich
    2 slices whole wheat bread
    1 can of tuna
    1 cub of broccoli
    2 tbsp. of mustard
    1 med. sized apple

Meal 56 p.m.
    10 oz. boneless,skinless chicken breast
    1/2 cup cooked asparagus
    Med. sized salad with veggies
    3 tbsp. fat-free dressing

Meal 69 p.m.
    baked potato
    1 cub of mixed fruit.

I think this may be a little to much for my size as of now but let me know what you guys think.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Some of your meals don't have any form of protein in them and others have way too much.

I'd split that 10oz chicken and spread it out if you have to, no reason for someone your size to eat more than 6oz (cooked) meat per meal, otherwise this diet should prove to put on quite a bit of weight.

150lbs to start a cycle? Why? You could easily put on quite a bit more weight without any drugs. Just start eating more food on a consistant basis, 1-2meals/day will get you nowhere.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    definatly wait long after 150 lbs to juice, how old are you and how tall.....and throw out the weight gainer its crap just a bunch of fat and sugar eat quality foods and forget about the weight gainer keep the whey though

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^Yeah I agree with IBD, read the stickies and with an efficient diet you should be able to put on weight, Im not sure where you were alluding to the use of AAS but that is not the way to go.
    Last edited by Prada; 04-09-2007 at 11:27 AM.

I'm 19 and 5'5" so evan just getting to 150 is going to be tough. My buddy is ;5'5" and he ways around 160-165(mostly muscle) and hes huge for his height. So if i could get to atleast 160 i would be very happy. how long do you guys think it would take to reach my goal with a good diet and very strict work out?

I attempted this before for about a month and a half and then sh*t started to stress me out and i started smoking again.. basicly i got lazy and stoped working out/eating enough.

In the month 1/2 i bumbed up to 130 and some days i would be 125, then 123, and back to 130 again. im guessing it was water weight. i did see a solid gain of atleast 3 pounds cuase i never dropped down to my origanal weight of 120.

well everyone is defferent so its hard to say how long it will take you to reach your goals, but like you im a hard gainer as well i have a good diet and good workout program and have put on about 40 lbs in 2 years just eat eat eat and eat some more train your ass off and you will reach your goals

ugh 2 years..i always loose motivation what keeps you guys going?

well obviously you arent very motivated so thats definatly one of your biggest problems, and if i dont work out 4 days a week i feel like im missing something i love being at the gym and i love working out, you dont feel the same way youre just doing it to gain weight

lol well its just imbarassing being there benching like 80 pounds lmao..the fact i want to gain weight and feel better about ymself should keep me motivated. im deffinatly going to stick through it this time. ill post some results in a few months thanks for the help guys.

just eat a lot but make sure its quality food stay away from crap

juicedOUTbrain is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badarse
    lol well its just imbarassing being there benching like 80 pounds lmao..the fact i want to gain weight and feel better about ymself should keep me motivated. im deffinatly going to stick through it this time. ill post some results in a few months thanks for the help guys.
    We all have to start somewhere bro...Stick with it! I was benching the bar when i was in early highschool, now, a few years later, Im right where I want to be... I see kids benching 95lbs all the time, and i assure you neither me or any of my friends looks down upon them...I remeber when that was me and i respect the dedication.

Again, stick to it bro! In a few years youll be glad you did...
    Last edited by juicedOUTbrain; 04-09-2007 at 06:56 PM.

seriously bro everyone has been there and like juicedoutbrain said just stick to it, you will get the results you want it might take a little while but dont get discouraged

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    just eat eat eat bro....i weighed under 120lbs (5' 6'' tall) when i graduated highschool....and couldnt bench more than 120...i was skinny as hell and had like zero muscle. 4 years later...im 22 now, i weigh 175 and farely lean. Ive never touched juice. By no means do i have any strict or perfect diet. I just try to eat everything and eat all the time. If your on a good bulking diet 24/7 you should be able to make some awesome gains. Good luck bro....stay natty!!!....at least for a while.

Thread Information