Thread: Diet Problems

tard_zone is offline Associate Member

Diet Problems

I live with my parents right now because I am doing my last year of high school. My mom complains that the amount of food I eat is too costly. What are some good cheap meats, I love to eat chicken breast, but for some reason she thinks it's too expensive. Also when I do get to cook chicken breast I can't have too much, I have to save it. It's driving me insane and we always argue. I am going to be moving out as soon as possible so I can buy what I want. Any advice on cheaper meats or a way to convince her to let me eat more meat for my remaining time living here. I am trying to bulk up, but its hard doing it on carbs and protein drinks only.

SpartanStrength is offline Associate Member
    Buy some of the chicken urself...If you can't afford chicken you sure as hell aint movin out anytime soon lol.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    buy frozen chicken breast, eggs are really cheap, and lean ground beef can be cheap if you shop around for it. look for sales.
    FF cottage cheese also.
    Last edited by naturalsux; 04-16-2007 at 11:04 AM.

Zanelike is offline Associate Member
    Exactly as above. Start buying your own food. Your mom can't complain if she is no longer paying for it. Unfortunately eating healthy and eating cheap usually are not synonimous with each other!

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    i am in my last year of high school too, do you have a job?? i spend atleast $75 a week on food for myself...and it's gone within 4 days

Thread Information