Thread: Shopping List

SensP is offline Associate Member

Shopping List

Hey fellas,

It's been a while since I posted here last. I've always gotten good advice here though so I'm hoping you can help me out.

I've been out of the gym for about 5 months now. I've been dealing with some personal stuff and just haven't felt any motivation. Now that school's out and I've got some time, I've decided to get my butt back in the gym. The time off hasn't been good for my body. I've lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of belly fat.

I want to do a clean bulk. No AAS. I've taken one cycle about 2 years ago and was happy. Kept pretty much everything I gained and added more until I fell off the wagon 5 months ago.

I know, eat lots of chicken breast, lean beef, oats, tuna. I just need a few tips. Keep in mind I'm on a tight budget.

Chicken breast: Is frozen just as good as fresh? I can get the frozen for much cheaper.

Cottage cheese: lowfat or regular

Milk: I love milk. I drink a lot of it. Right now I drink 2%. I really don't like skim. Is 1% ok?

Pork: Too fatty?

Beef: What's a decent cut at a relatively cheap price?

Any other good cheap food I should add to my list?

Thanks.

III
    III is offline Junior Member
    Quaker Oats, Sweet Potatos, Protein Powder, Can Tuna, Brown Rice, Turkey.......
    (all pretty easy on the wallet)!!!

gigem is offline Banned
    yeah there alot of good values out there do the best you can you know what you need but sometimes you may have to get something not quite as good as the next just do the best you can heck cut coupons read the sale ads sometimes on store will have this on sale and the other store that. it sucks but ive been there and it helped me good luck

juiceball44 is offline Associate Member
    this is pretty much what i live on

cheap stuff - eggs, tuna, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, black beans

meat - chicken breast, lean pork, lean ground beef

Thread Information