boxer08 is offline Senior Member

alchohol which one??

Just wondering about this. I know driking whilst on a cycle or even not is not a good idea whilst bb but im suring alot of people do drink on and off, so which alchhol drink would be the best, like beer maybe good for bulking as it tends to put weight on you what you guys think. Have you say

shredzs is offline Associate Member
    wine is probably the healthiest
    I drink vodka and light cranberry
    just be sure to keep yourself hydrated

NaturalMass is offline Banned
    lol... beer only puts on weight because it's loaded in calories and stores as fat.......... nothing is good in my opinion. All liquor has sugars in it as well which can also in turn store as fat.... just take a shot or two of tequilla for that buzz you need desperately

JC2007 is offline Associate Member
    Vodka or gin.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Anything clear from what I understand.

no such thing as one better than other..all alcohol is stress to liver, which effects the breakdown of medications..

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    everclear on the rocks

skank is offline Member
    I mix my whey protein into Russian River Valley Pinot Noir. Just kidding. I would not drink while on cycle, but if I was going to it would be a good California red wine.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I lose weight when drinking. It dehydrates the shit out of me. I stick with clear liquors (I don't cycle) and limited amount of beer. Redwine has antioxidants and is good for the heart, but thats in moderation as everything should be.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    alcohol contains 7kcals/g. it often seems to stimulate appetite. 4oz of wine has around 77kcals, shot of liquor has around 97kcals, 12oz beer has 139, 7oz pina colada has around 530kcals. just fyi.

Serotonin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    alcohol contains 7kcals/g. it often seems to stimulate appetite. 4oz of wine has around 77kcals, shot of liquor has around 97kcals, 12oz beer has 139, 7oz pina colada has around 530kcals. just fyi.
    I was just about to post this bro!

Some beers can get higher even, Guinness Draft (my beer of choice) has about 190 calories! Overall for health, red wine is probably the best choice for consumption and most texts say it is ok to drink 1-2 drinks a day for the average male. Drinking in this moderation won't cause any negative sides and puts little strain on your liver, however I wouldn't recommend drinking if you're taking oral steroids or OTC pain killers and such.

Remember, moderation is key!... don't let the shit get crazy.

orion565 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin
    I was just about to post this bro!

Some beers can get higher even, Guinness Draft (my beer of choice) has about 190 calories! Overall for health, red wine is probably the best choice for consumption and most texts say it is ok to drink 1-2 drinks a day for the average male. Drinking in this moderation won't cause any negative sides and puts little strain on your liver, however I wouldn't recommend drinking if you're taking oral steroids or OTC pain killers and such.

Remember, moderation is key!... don't let the shit get crazy.
    I believe guinness draught is more like 110, not 190.

Serotonin is offline Member
    You're right but I meant draft and not draught. If you look it up a pint of Guinness draft will be reported from 170 to 210 calories.

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxer08
    Just wondering about this. I know driking whilst on a cycle or even not is not a good idea whilst bb but im suring alot of people do drink on and off, so which alchhol drink would be the best, like beer maybe good for bulking as it tends to put weight on you what you guys think. Have you say
    Drink Hard Liquor and a diet drink, beer will only store as fat.

skribbble is offline Member
    i stick with 151. take 3-4 shots and go out is my gameplan usually. plus its only like 10 bucks for a 5th which lasts about 3 nites

Thread Information