Thread: Caffeine

NaturalMass is offline Banned

Caffeine

Hey guys, i'm back with another question that i seem to find alot of information on but can't really make my mind up so i wanted to ask you all personally.

I haven't had caffeinated drinks in a while because i was staying away from sugars and calories and what not. But i also know that they make things like **** Zero with no calories or sugar.... With that being said, do you guys think that i could throw one of those in every morning just to kick my metabolism off? I kinda think it would be a good idea, but does anyone know any bad s/e from a Zero calorie ****? I know some people will say aspertane is bad for ya, but i think that's bullshit if it's moderate daily doses... Or should i just do like black coffee? Or none at all?

Thanks guys,

Natty

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I have 2 black coffees a day and a coupla diet ****s everytime I have a craving....overdoing it? perhaps...but I never had a problem with it with the cycles that I did..

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Black coffee is the only thing I drink. I found that I dropped fat easier after I stopped drinking diet soda and anything w/ artificial sweetner. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane
    I have 2 black coffees a day and a coupla diet ****s everytime I have a craving....overdoing it? perhaps...but I never had a problem with it with the cycles that I did..
    this is good to know.... LIke i said, i'm probably going to end up having one of something every morning, just to minimize fat storage (like it will help much).... good to know though, thank you!

P.s. is this during bulk or cut for you? Or is it for both?

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Black coffee is the only thing I drink. I found that I dropped fat easier after I stopped drinking diet soda and anything w/ artificial sweetner. Go figure.
    ok, i'm gonna give the black coffee a shot.... i just hate what it does to teeth.. i model and have to keep a nice smile. But oh well... Crest Whitening Strips, HERE I COME AGAIN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    I wanna give it a try dropping all artifical sweetners BUT ITS SO DAMN HARD. I think if I got my hands on some stevia I could do it. but still giving up sugar free jello, icepops and sodas when I crave would be real tuff.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    I wanna give it a try dropping all artifical sweetners BUT ITS SO DAMN HARD. I think if I got my hands on some stevia I could do it. but still giving up sugar free jello, icepops and sodas when I crave would be real tuff.
    When you see how your body physically looks and feels, you wish you did it a lot sooner. Good luck, I know the pain.

Serotonin is offline Member
    I'm a huge fan of tea! I used to drink a half a pot of coffee every morning but lately I don't really drink any caffeine since I already have a high metabolism, I stay away from all the stimulants I can.

Anyways, I drink decaf tea since there is no difference in taste to me and I am a fan of taking in anti-oxidants, which tea is a good source of! Also, you drink it warm or iced and its pretty good either way! (if you don't add tons of shit too it) Lots of carbonated cola beverages can be bad for the teeth if you drink them a LOT, and you're right the research done that shows artificial sweeteners cause cancer introduced MEGA amounts of those compounds to get carcinogenic results. So, normal consumption of them most likely will not harm you.

boostedevo8 is offline Associate Member
    blah I love my splenda lol

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I'm all about my coffee and splenda in the morning. Moderation is the key to everything, you'll be fine.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    And ifi your worried about it, just brush your teeth afterwards, thats what I do.

Well Johnny, I put in my order for 200 packets of stevia which should last me till late June. I plan on using it in my oats, cottage cheese, pwo shake, coffee and tea.

Bye Bye s/f jello, s/f ice pops, diet soda and all other aspartame containing products.

-I read the reason why the FDA wont approve Stevia is becuase it can not be grown on U.S soil which would lead to other people profits and our own chemically induced sweetners would fall.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Sugar free Red Bull is slamming.

If i drink coffe... I get it Black WITH an extra shot of expresso in that biotch!!! 3,2,1.... Blast-off.

TR'05 is offline Member
    stevia occurs naturally; hence, it is not patentable.

Let us know how it is Corey, I am interested in ordering some if it is worth it.

I have had it before, its very good. Im saying im giving up all natural sweetners though as I heard natural sweetners for whatever reason inhibit fat loss among many other beneficial things to giving them up

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    take a caffeine pill if you're worried about it.

Thread Information