NaturalMass is offline Banned

Natty's Bulking Progress :)

Hi Guys, I'm back to inform you all on how my bulking diet is going... Not to sure if many of you care, but thought it might be something good to post for those of you out there who struggle like myself to put weight on. I started bulking Natty about a year ago and started at about 145 pounds. I am 5'11" as well. Anyways, within probably 8 months i managed to put on about 20 solid pounds and keep my bf% at roughly 8-9.

As for about 2 months ago i started SERIOUSLY bulking on a very clean cycle-free diet. Anyways, within 2 months i have literally put on 10 pounds, dropped ALOT of water weight brought my lower two abs in more clearly (revealing all 8), and completely feeling great! I am up to 175 now and i think i might have even managed to drop a point in bf%... And that's with a bulking diet!!! I am going to keep this up until i hit roughly 200 and cut down to 190... I don't plan on competeing, but i do model and will be looking to shortly after enter fitness model comps... We'll see...

I'm hoping to keep this as a log, and as inspiration... Everyone on this board has been a huge inspiration, and sometimes i lose sight, but then I just pay AR a visit and get all my inspiration right back!!

Thanks guys!! I'm feeling great

Abenaki Blood is offline Associate Member
    That's awesome, gives me hope! Anyone I can see your diet or have it Pm'd? I am 5'9", 140 lbs. I hope to be at 155 lbs by the end of the year.

Chris

felixno9 is offline Junior Member
    congrates, it is tough to gain muscle weight and lose bf.

can you post that diet, the super clean one, ki'd like ot check it out myself
    keep it up bro, im just gettig back ino the gym after a long year break so i have some work to do before i get back to where i was, but it wasn't great to start with hahaha

ya, i'll get it together without the macros and send it yer way

NiceQuads is offline Female Member
    I was wondering what you think about bulking diets for females I need to gain without gaining more fat. Do you think your diet might help me out? I'm currently 5'4" 140lbs probably around 15-20% b/f I dont quit know how to measure it without the tools. I tried posting a bulking request on the female board and noone has responded. I really want to gain size without gaining more fat I think that kinda defeats all the training.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuads
    I was wondering what you think about bulking diets for females I need to gain without gaining more fat. Do you think your diet might help me out? I'm currently 5'4" 140lbs probably around 15-20% b/f I dont quit know how to measure it without the tools. I tried posting a bulking request on the female board and noone has responded. I really want to gain size without gaining more fat I think that kinda defeats all the training.
    Female bulking is a little different. Females are a little more sensitive to water retention with sodium intake. Also you don't have to eat as much as the guys do. Whole foods are important, you need to figure out your BMR, and then you can figure out how many cals you need to intake. How much are you looking to gain? Just remember that you will put on some fat with any bulking diet.

P.S.
    I see you live in Schaumburg, I live about 20 min from there. Woodfield Mall rocks!

Freak5-7 is offline New Member
    Could u pm me ur diet please?

thanks for the responses guys... i've pmed a couple of you. If i haven't gotten a chance to pm you, then go ahead and send me a message. i'll have a chat with ya on what my diet looks like.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMass
    Hi Guys, I'm back to inform you all on how my bulking diet is going... Not to sure if many of you care, but thought it might be something good to post for those of you out there who struggle like myself to put weight on. I started bulking Natty about a year ago and started at about 145 pounds. I am 5'11" as well. Anyways, within probably 8 months i managed to put on about 20 solid pounds and keep my bf% at roughly 8-9.

As for about 2 months ago i started SERIOUSLY bulking on a very clean cycle-free diet. Anyways, within 2 months i have literally put on 10 pounds, dropped ALOT of water weight brought my lower two abs in more clearly (revealing all 8), and completely feeling great! I am up to 175 now and i think i might have even managed to drop a point in bf%... And that's with a bulking diet!!! I am going to keep this up until i hit roughly 200 and cut down to 190... I don't plan on competeing, but i do model and will be looking to shortly after enter fitness model comps... We'll see...

I'm hoping to keep this as a log, and as inspiration... Everyone on this board has been a huge inspiration, and sometimes i lose sight, but then I just pay AR a visit and get all my inspiration right back!!

Thanks guys!! I'm feeling great
    how many times do u eat a day? How much colories per each meal? Do u track that? What kind of foods constitute the bulk of your eating habit?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    cool!

I want some pizza now.

Freak5-7 is offline New Member
    It wont let me pm you to get ur diet....

Quote Originally Posted by S431M7
    how many times do u eat a day? How much colories per each meal? Do u track that? What kind of foods constitute the bulk of your eating habit?
    i eat about 6-7 times a day... and funny enough, Shakes constitute about 3-4 of my meals. I have a solid breakfast with 8 egg white, 2 yolks. 3/4 cup dry oats. 1/2 a grapefruit and a bananna. Then a protein/fat shake. Then a chicken/veggies/fat meal. Then another protein/fat shake. Then probably some more chicken or tuna. Then another shake pwo with lots of whole grain oats and bread pwo. Then another shake or meal ppwo protein/fat and 1 cup FF cottage cheese before bed... i throw in another bananna somewhere along the lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    cool!

I want some pizza now.
    mmmmmmm... i get my cheat meal tonight!!! Pappasitos here i COME!!!!!!!!

S431M7 is offline Banned
    I can see why u have problem with gaining mass weight. But bottomline is this: increase meat in your diet. I'm taking about roast beef, steak, ribs, chicken, and turkey. Instead of relying on some those candies u mention above try more meat. Oat meal is nice, it keeps u energetic especially before workout. Shakes are only good in addition to more meat or otherwise from my experience they could be worthless. Eggs are a must in every breakfast esp. with pancakes. More meat $$$$ is bottomline to muscle bulking

Quote Originally Posted by S431M7
    I can see why u have problem with gaining mass weight. But bottomline is this: increase meat in your diet. I'm taking about roast beef, steak, ribs, chicken, and turkey. Instead of relying on some those candies u mention above try more meat. Oat meal is nice, it keeps u energetic especially before workout. Shakes are only good in addition to more meat or otherwise from my experience they could be worthless. Eggs are a must in every breakfast esp. with pancakes. More meat $$$$ is bottomline to muscle bulking
    lol, thanks for the input... i'm not having any trouble gaining weight by the way... I've almost got my degree in nutrition and am a certified trainer. I know which meals/meats/carbs work for me.... thanks though. This thread was meant to say how good the diet i'm on is working, not to be crytiqued. I'm optimizing my gains right now and am gaining exactly the way i want and am leaning up quite nicely.

Thread Information