View Poll Results: Good bulking diet?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes looks good, keep hitting the weights

2 66.67%
  • No dude, looks terribly (please write what you mean if you select this one!)

1 33.33%

Thread: My diet

manwitplans is offline Senior Member

My diet

Height: 184
    Kg: 95-97kg
    Bodyfat: 16-17%

Training exp: Up towards 2 years now, have grown quite a bit since then

Lifts:

- Bench: 253
    - Dead: 396
    - Squat: 330

And rising..

Hey, wanted to put my diet out here for you to look on it and comment on it, well here goes:

For a day total it is:

100g oatmeal
    3 eggs (with the plum)
    300g chicken
    240g tunafish (in water)
    1,5-2L skimmed milk (Skimmed?)
    The carbs is mostly bread and rice, ***ens on what I have available and if it is training days or off days.

Aswell as ZMA at bedtime, and kreatine and protein supplements, and carbs right after training.

The reason I put in the "day total" is because i swich up the times i`m eating. Example: I have 2 meals at school, usally tuna with bread, sometimes chicken with rice/bread, you see? Well... The breakfast is always oat meal, and milk with proteins, i take proteins and carbs post traning, zma in the evening and kreatin throughout the day.

protein: 300g +/-
    Fat: 70-80g +/-
    Karbs: 400-450 +/-

I try to get around 3700-3800 kcal daily to up my weight and keep those muscle growing

Well what you guys think?
    Last edited by manwitplans; 06-07-2007 at 09:14 AM.

TR'05 is offline Member
    Nutrient timing is vitally important...so with that information, I can't give you an informed opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by TR'05
    Nutrient timing is vitally important...so with that information, I can't give you an informed opinion.
    Well:

Breakfast: 100g oat meal, with skimmed milk and protein shake, 2 tablespoons of udo`s choice and multi vit-min, and creatine.

Meal 2: Tuna and 2 slices of bread/rice OR Chicken and 2 slices of bread/rice

Meal 3: Same as above

Meal 4 (Before workout): 2-3 slices of bread, 3 whole eggs, creatine. 2 tablespoons of udo`s choice. 0,5L skimmed milk with 30g protein powder.

Meal 5: After workout, quick carbs, creatine, proteinpowder. Chicken/tuna with bread/rice

Meal 6: Chicken/tuna with bread/rice, skimmed milk, zma.

Sleep.

Repeat

TR'05 is offline Member
    forget it...

forget it...
    Well, "thanks for the tip?"

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    forget it...
    ... ??? thats not very good advice, im no diet guru, sorry man i hope "someone" helps you out.

TR'05 is offline Member
    Go up to "Checklist before posting a diet" then try again.

Read all the stickies, use the search function, etc.

You simply ask, "what do you guys think"? I responded....I can't tell you without the neccessary information.

TR'05 is offline Member
    Better yet, here ya go bro. Not trying to be an asshole.Sorry if I cam eoff that way. Guys are more than willing to help you/offer advice once you take some steps yourself.

"Checklist before posting a diet
    1. Read the cutting or bulking sticky to see if your diet is in line with those. If presenting a diet based on another set of principles then please inform us of that(GI method, zone, bloodtype method, eating acording to your metabolism ect). Otherwise we wont have a clue why you plan your diet as you do.

2. Make sure to include macro's. Atleast for the entire day and preferably for each and every meal. No one here is willing to calculate everything for you.

3. Check if the kcal in your diet is resonable for your goal(with the The Harris Benedict Equation for instance, google it). If they seem way of but you still think it will work then explain your reasoning. If you are 150ibs soaking wet and want to cut on 5000kcal then you better have a damn good reason for us to even look/comment at the diet.

4. CLEARLY define what you want to achieve with the diet.

I think that was it. We are all willing to help in this forum, but you still have to do the work first before we can comment. If you want everything custome made from scratch then hire a trainer(swolecat is the man). No one will do that for you here for free.

Can any mod sticky this(if you aggre with it )."

Better yet, here ya go bro. Not trying to be an asshole.Sorry if I cam eoff that way. Guys are more than willing to help you/offer advice once you take some steps yourself.

"Checklist before posting a diet
    1. Read the cutting or bulking sticky to see if your diet is in line with those. If presenting a diet based on another set of principles then please inform us of that(GI method, zone, bloodtype method, eating acording to your metabolism ect). Otherwise we wont have a clue why you plan your diet as you do.

2. Make sure to include macro's. Atleast for the entire day and preferably for each and every meal. No one here is willing to calculate everything for you.

3. Check if the kcal in your diet is resonable for your goal(with the The Harris Benedict Equation for instance, google it). If they seem way of but you still think it will work then explain your reasoning. If you are 150ibs soaking wet and want to cut on 5000kcal then you better have a damn good reason for us to even look/comment at the diet.

4. CLEARLY define what you want to achieve with the diet.

I think that was it. We are all willing to help in this forum, but you still have to do the work first before we can comment. If you want everything custome made from scratch then hire a trainer(swolecat is the man). No one will do that for you here for free.

Can any mod sticky this(if you aggre with it )."

2. I`ve included macro`s, read my first post....

3. Yeah kcal is right

4. I`ve done this.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I dont like the pre WO meal. way too much fat at a time when high GI carbs and protein should be the main sources of nutrition. Spread the fat out throuout day but avoid pre and PWO IMO. Insulin spike from high GI + FAT = sloppy gains

TR'05 is offline Member
    Anyways, I've voted....That's clearly all you want out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I dont like the pre WO meal. way too much fat at a time when high GI carbs and protein should be the main sources of nutrition. Spread the fat out throuout day but avoid pre and PWO IMO. Insulin spike from high GI + FAT = sloppy gains
    Thanks for a good answer bro

Anyways, I've voted....That's clearly all you want out of this.
    What i really wanted out of this is for people to suggest me to things things differently if they mean i`m doing something wrong..

Thanks for voting bro

TR'05 is offline Member
    No worries, bro.

Couple questions:

1) Is this a diet you have been following for an extended period of time? If so, have you began to plateau at all?

Also, what kind of bread are you eating? You should steer clear of white bread (it's processed). I think switching up to other carb sources- oats (which you've done at breakfast), yams, sweet potatoes, wholewheat pasta, etc- may be a "better" option.

Also, the two tbsp's of Udo's choice, is this Udo's 3-6-9 oil? If so, I'd break that down throughout the day- except for pre and post workout. Two tbsp's of Udo's for me would be 28 grams of fat, which probably would be better to split up.

No worries, bro.

Couple questions:

1) Is this a diet you have been following for an extended period of time? If so, have you began to plateau at all?

Also, what kind of bread are you eating? You should steer clear of white bread (it's processed). I think switching up to other carb sources- oats (which you've done at breakfast), yams, sweet potatoes, wholewheat pasta, etc- may be a "better" option.

Also, the two tbsp's of Udo's choice, is this Udo's 3-6-9 oil? If so, I'd break that down throughout the day- except for pre and post workout. Two tbsp's of Udo's for me would be 28 grams of fat, which probably would be better to split up.
    Well just started with bread/tuna chicken/bread diet, dark bread.

The previous diet was mostly chicken, milk, powder, and other meat that are low on fat and rich in protein.
    Really worked well for me.

Now its mostly been: Bread, tuna, chicken, and milk and powder. For the base of the diet.

Kinda getting bloaty tho, maybe do to the milk, don`t know.

I eat only dark bread, not white.
    Yes Udo`s Choice is o-mega 3+6+9 yes.
    Yeah I guess 1 tbsp is 15g? yes..
    Last edited by manwitplans; 06-08-2007 at 04:20 PM.

TR'05 is offline Member
    The bloat could be from the milk....dairy, ***ending on the person, can cause bloat. Bread causes bloating in some, also.

And no worries, bro. Keep us posted and adjust when neccessary.

Thread Information