Thread: plz check

kwakisaki is offline Associate Member

plz check

11am 6 egg whites,2 yolk,oatmeal with milk (550ml)

12 tuna sandwich brown bread

12.30 maximuscle weight gaining supplement -500 cals,34 protein,100g carbs

4.00 brown bread with salsa sauce,mushrooms,

6.00 oatmeal with 550 ml of milk

8.00 maximuscle weight gaining supplement

10.00 chicken with salad

12.00 chicken breast 175g

1am protein b4 i go bed

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I think this is a diet forum question.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    This should be posted in the diet section in order to get better response, as kfrost mentioned.

However, please specificy whether the proposed diet is geared towards bulking or cutting?

~GHO5T~

bulking

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    You just list foods. We have no idea of any of your stats. For all I know this could be a diet for a 18 yeard old girl who weights 100lbs.

How can we give ANY opinion or input while knowing absolutely NOTHING about you. Just impossible. Plus you dont give any breakdown of quantities of food let alone macro's save a couple random meals.

You say protein before bed. Ok...is that a 12oz top round steak of a shitty protein bar with 10g of protein.

22/m/ 5,11/ bf 16%,185lbs, slow release protein shake b4 i go bed

TR'05 is offline Member
    And I quote,

"Checklist before posting a diet
    1. Read the cutting or bulking sticky to see if your diet is in line with those. If presenting a diet based on another set of principles then please inform us of that(GI method, zone, bloodtype method, eating acording to your metabolism ect). Otherwise we wont have a clue why you plan your diet as you do.

2. Make sure to include macro's. Atleast for the entire day and preferably for each and every meal. No one here is willing to calculate everything for you.

3. Check if the kcal in your diet is resonable for your goal(with the The Harris Benedict Equation for instance, google it). If they seem way of but you still think it will work then explain your reasoning. If you are 150ibs soaking wet and want to cut on 5000kcal then you better have a damn good reason for us to even look/comment at the diet.

4. CLEARLY define what you want to achieve with the diet.

I think that was it. We are all willing to help in this forum, but you still have to do the work first before we can comment. If you want everything custome made from scratch then hire a trainer(swolecat is the man). No one will do that for you here for free."

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwakisaki
    22/m/ 5,11/ bf 16%,185lbs, slow release protein shake b4 i go bed
    How about you elaborate more. You are not listing the amounts of any of the foods you are having barely. Sure slow release protein shake. Ok and what is the macronutrient breakdown of that shake.

You are giving us NO info to work with really. You expect help but you are listerally giving us nothing to work with and posting the least amount of words you can get away with it seems. Why not take some time, sit down and actually type out some paragraphs. If not you are not gonna be able to get any help here.

We cant just estimate your macro's.

Thread Information