nofear is offline Junior Member

Please help with rapid cut

Was offered the chance to do some modeling pics this weekend. The money is ok and I wil get a free trip out of it. I have 5 weeks and 2 days to get ready. I am at 197 pounds now and at 10% bf as measured by calipers. I am doing a high intensity workout already and will increase cardio to 5 days per week consisting of running, stationary bike and heavy bag sessions. I cannot use any gear because I dont have a reliable source. I will have to rely on cardio, HIT, and diet alone. Does anybody have any ideas for diet? I dont think a standard cutting diet will produce the desired results in 5 weeks.

JC2007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nofear
    Was offered the chance to do some modeling pics this weekend. The money is ok and I wil get a free trip out of it. I have 5 weeks and 2 days to get ready. I am at 197 pounds now and at 10% bf as measured by calipers. I am doing a high intensity workout already and will increase cardio to 5 days per week consisting of running, stationary bike and heavy bag sessions. I cannot use any gear because I dont have a reliable source. I will have to rely on cardio, HIT, and diet alone. Does anybody have any ideas for diet? I dont think a standard cutting diet will produce the desired results in 5 weeks.
    Cardio every morning on an empty stomach. I'd avoid carbs except in the AM and pwo as well. Are you concerned with muscle loss?

Yes! I want to keep on my muscle mass. Worked hard to get it.

JC2007 is offline Associate Member
    Yes! I want to keep on my muscle mass. Worked hard to get it.
    Still, do the cardio in the AM seven days a week on an empty stomach.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    translationi am going on vacation and want to be ripped up. it can happen at youre stats but you gotta do it right. this is not a contest cut, you will probably lose muscle. are you taking anything right now? that is my first question, it is very important

Wish it was a vacation trip! Wont get to go on vacation til September. The shoot is outside of Denver. Fly out in the morning, and return the next day.
    Not going to give up what I worked so hard for. I intend to cut up as much as possible, but not at the expense of excessive muscle loss. Will do cardio 7 days as u suggest. Any diet tips or suggestions? Thanks for your time. Your input is greatly appreciated!

the diet and training advice i give you will work for shredding you up, it will just probably get hated on b/c it isnt a typical diet for this board, but w/ your stats it is great.

Its all about what you do eat. you need to eat 30gms of fiber ED at least and for sure. soluble fiber, whole oats, rough stemmy greens and high fiber fruits. keep protein high but stay away from red meat! chicken/fish and egg whites. Berries like fresh raspberries and blackberries. almonds and flax seed. supplements, all I would take is some goog quality BCAAs like scivation extend or something good like that and a very pure whey isolate very high quality w/o binders and glues in it.

breakfast eat 2packs plain oatmeal/10 egg whites/flax seeds/BCAAs
    snack eat handfull of almonds/.25 cup of berries and sip those BCAAs
    lunch 90% lean turkey patty about 10 oz. huge amount of broccoli w/ stems 1 pear
    snack nonfat/low sugar vanilla yogurt w/ berries scoop of smart balance peanut butter(it is natty w/ enhanced ***** fatty acids in it)
    dinner salmon filet steamed spincah or broccoli
    b4 bed BCAAs whey isolate almods/or peanut butter
    try to eat fish everyday get tons of ***** fats and fiber. personally drinkable egg whites have been a god sent to me, I can pund a 2 dollar carton of egg whites in 20seconds and get about 60gms of protein. I would take a DHT w/ this and estrogen blocker like roviron and winny w/ maybe 200mgs prop EW. Im not gonna go into cycles or doses though bro. I dont know anything about your history. your workouts need to be daily!!! I do boxing or stairclimber in the morning on empty stmach while sipping BCAAS and then i do weights at nightime, one bodypart ED very high reps and only one heavy set per bodypart.

*****= O-m-e-g-a Btw

THANKS FOR THE HELP! I will follow your suggestions exactly except for the prop, as i dont have a source. Any suggestions on what brand of protein? Thanks again!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd hire a dietician if the shoot is important to you.. With diet/cardio alone you should be able to lose approx 5-7lbs of fat before the shoot, along with dropping water a few days out you'd be around 6-7% bodyfat if done correctly..
    Quit wasting time and either hire someone or figure out a extremely strict protein rich diet to help preserve muscle and lose bodyfat.

stacked566 is offline Associate Member
    hancock, why do you keep bumping old threads?

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread is about a week old??

Sliceruk is offline New Member
    2 weeks

Thread Information