timidator34 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation ****bulking Diet...tv Dinners ****

i have had really no time to prepare food latley, so i thought i would ask you guys what you think about tv dinners. Now i know the major problem with them is the sodium. if any at all which name brand would be the best or doesnt it really matter? i just wanna know what soem of you guys think about this.
    right now i am bulking up and dont thinmk i am getting in enough calories with what i am eating. its easy to through something in the microwave that has 60 carbs 35g protein and 10 grams of fat.
    cycle- sust750mg
    deca500mg
    dbol50mg
    5'11" 220lbs
    5th cycle and traing for 3 years but still not to great with my diet.

any help much appreciated...

JC2007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timidator34
    i have had really no time to prepare food latley, so i thought i would ask you guys what you think about tv dinners. Now i know the major problem with them is the sodium. if any at all which name brand would be the best or doesnt it really matter? i just wanna know what soem of you guys think about this.
    right now i am bulking up and dont thinmk i am getting in enough calories with what i am eating. its easy to through something in the microwave that has 60 carbs 35g protein and 10 grams of fat.
    cycle- sust750mg
    deca500mg
    dbol50mg
    5'11" 220lbs

You're on your fifth cycle and you still don't know how to construct an efficient diet?

TV dinners are crap. Look at the bulking sticky.

timidator34 is offline Junior Member
    well for the past 3 weeks i havent do to my job. and yes i normally do have a tough time with my diet. mainly with being consistant day in and day out. what does ur diet look like if u have the time to share...

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    TV freaking dinners!?! you're crazy.. if you can microwave a crappy tv dinner you can microve a tupperware with healthy homemade food in it.. whatever day you have off, preferably sunday, just cook a SHIT LOAD of chicken breasts, broccoli, brown rice, make some tuna, etc.....just do it in bulk.. put indiviual meals in tupperwares, put in lunch box and take with you... problem solved and you tripled your gains with a proper diet..

Maxim1056 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    TV freaking dinners!?! you're crazy.. if you can microwave a crappy tv dinner you can microve a tupperware with healthy homemade food in it.. whatever day you have off, preferably sunday, just cook a SHIT LOAD of chicken breasts, broccoli, brown rice, make some tuna, etc.....just do it in bulk.. put indiviual meals in tupperwares, put in lunch box and take with you... problem solved and you tripled your gains with a proper diet..

Exactly-good post

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    nail down ur diet bro, ur wasting ur money on aas right now if u ask me.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    C'mon...

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    Um, I'm going to just try to talk you into reason..
    Once, when I was poor, I thought TV dinners were the way to go too.. But, to put it very simple, TV dinners are "dead" food. They are calories with no value at all anymore. The values they give are estimates from before pasturization, radiation, homogenization, and freeze drying and dying.
    At the risk of sounding like a hippie from a whole oats food store, I'm saying that you need to eat food in its "true" form. More of the raw materials, where the enzymes are still ALIVE.
    If you pack in TV dinners, you'll pack in useless weight. You'll look like one of those obese retards that populate most of the U.S., appear on Jerry Springer, and even think like them eventually.
    You want an easy meal? Try Tuna and mustard. Keep a glass bottle of olive oil with you if you have to-and take a small swig of that baby when you want a basket of fries.
    To be a champion, you have to live like one.
    Cheers

most is offline Banned
    tuna and mustard doesnt sound too bad

Tip
    Tip is offline New Member
    Personal advise is stay away from tuna, costal cities have a higher rate of Alzheimer’s and other "possible" mercury related illness becouse of the high mercury content in tuna. Protein shakes are the way to go for late night munchies. I'll still know where I'm at when I'm 70.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    thats a defo agree....

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by Tip
    Personal advise is stay away from tuna, costal cities have a higher rate of Alzheimer’s and other "possible" mercury related illness becouse of the high mercury content in tuna. Protein shakes are the way to go for late night munchies. I'll still know where I'm at when I'm 70.
    OMG.

tvd220 is offline Member
    how about lean crusine?? I pick these up here and there to munch on at night

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Quote Originally Posted by timidator34
    cycle- sust750mg
    deca500mg
    dbol50mg
    5'11" 220lbs

I don't use steroids , but I'm smart enough to know that you don't buy a Ferarri to drive it 10MPH. Just as you wouldn't want to attempt to maximize your physique with crappy nutrients.

Best of luck to you.

Destructo is offline Associate Member

Cool Don't make that mistake

Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    how about lean crusine?? I pick these up here and there to munch on at night
    There's NO difference. Sure, they'll use better quality stuff to start, and squeeze out the fats, and then replace the usual preservative fats with another form of salt, etc. etc... But in the end, it's the SAME problem-you're getting freeze dried, no enzyme, empty calories. When I made the statement above, I was already referring to the "healthy" "high protein, low fat" dinners. I assume that anyone wanting to be health conscious, but still eating a tv dinner, would naturally be drawn to these. Don't believe all the commercials that sell the "healthy" tv dinners to all the lazy fatties of the world.
    I speak from experience - I KNEW everything about diet. I KNEW all the methods and advice of Dr. Franco Columbu, Bob Clapp, and dozens of others.. But I read those labels and thought they might be ok anyway.... In a few months my athletic performance and moods had dropped to the gutter. My strength was lame, endurance was zero, I was occasionally constipated, and my body was an average malt ball. -And according to the labels of those "healthy" frozen tv dinners, my calories and fats were low, and even sodium wasn't very high! I decided to go back to basic nutrition, using only whole foods and vitamins.... It took me two months of strict dieting and sauna sessions(a little extreme) to bring back my looks, athletic prowess, and drop my bodyfat.
    I wasted half a year of training because I thought I thought I could be clever and replace prepared meals with "Healthy! Low Carb! No Fat!" tv dinners...
    Don't make the same mistake. Eat whole foods, and drink your water.

tvd220 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Destructo
    There's NO difference. Sure, they'll use better quality stuff to start, and squeeze out the fats, and then replace the usual preservative fats with another form of salt, etc. etc... But in the end, it's the SAME problem-you're getting freeze dried, no enzyme, empty calories. When I made the statement above, I was already referring to the "healthy" "high protein, low fat" dinners. I assume that anyone wanting to be health conscious, but still eating a tv dinner, would naturally be drawn to these. Don't believe all the commercials that sell the "healthy" tv dinners to all the lazy fatties of the world.
    I speak from experience - I KNEW everything about diet. I KNEW all the methods and advice of Dr. Franco Columbu, Bob Clapp, and dozens of others.. But I read those labels and thought they might be ok anyway.... In a few months my athletic performance and moods had dropped to the gutter. My strength was lame, endurance was zero, I was occasionally constipated, and my body was an average malt ball. -And according to the labels of those "healthy" frozen tv dinners, my calories and fats were low, and even sodium wasn't very high! I decided to go back to basic nutrition, using only whole foods and vitamins.... It took me two months of strict dieting and sauna sessions(a little extreme) to bring back my looks, athletic prowess, and drop my bodyfat.
    I wasted half a year of training because I thought I thought I could be clever and replace prepared meals with "Healthy! Low Carb! No Fat!" tv dinners...
    Don't make the same mistake. Eat whole foods, and drink your water.
    Alright bro, thanks for the advise, I think I am too a victim of those lables, because they really make this shit sound like healthy food. Back to the basics....

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    a tv dinner a day keeps the doctor away, or something like that

Thread Information