Wigwam is offline New Member

Creatine usage...

I'm going to be taking Creatine to help me with bulking on some muscle. Is it better to go with the drink mix instead of capsules?? And are regular creatine capsules good, or should the more expensive ones that say they work better be used, i.e. Weider Creatine Capsules, or Six Star Professional Strength Creatine Capsules.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    im not a big fan of the capsules,

$ savy members on here say that a good quality Creatine Mono, works just as well as fancy creatines.

Once again, Stop your cycle, start reading the diet stickys, and start reading the steroid forum like your life ***ends on it, you've got a ton of info to learn.

I think there's a misinterpretation, I haven't started any cycle, just finding out the info on the possibilities.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    you said you are getting deca etc in your other thread in this forum, you have no idea what you are doing, just stop now

Thats a typo, it should be I can get, not getting. I don't have anything at the moment.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    alright sorry i misunderstood, MFT and myself are both saying just get the idea out of your head, we are trying to help you we really are, a cycle is a bad idea man you can make great gains with a lot of hard work and dedication, all you need is the knowledge and ambition and the sky's the limit, you don't need drugs...

why would you want to gain muscles and flaunt them even though deep down they were from drugs (this is for the newbs who jump on cycles ASAP, not talking about veterans who have plateud..)

I am starting to understand a little better. I do think that hard work to gain the muscle mass would be more fulfilling than the roids. Also, I'm not necessarily wanting the muscles to flaunt, but to feel more comfortable with the body I have, being skinny isn't even self flattering, haha.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    creatine ethyl ester is better from what I have read because it does not require you to load

passthetest is offline Member
    Loading creatine is a marketing scam anyways, its a common misconception used to boost the use of the product.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I got CEE in big tablets the last time, and even though they are a good brand I will go back to powder next time. I thought the pills would be easier, but they are so damn big and you have to take so many of them I'd rather just make a drink. Just my $.02

big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member
    I use IDS 'muscle voluminizer' creatine. fruit punch flavor taste good too. got a bit of sugar in it but not a big deal for pre/post workout use and in the a.m. on off days.

sonnygll is offline Member

sonnygll is offline Member
    Damn it. this site pisses me off. It is [email protected] Just replace the @ with a and the 0 with o. Then he rest of the address.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    5-10g of Creatine is what I take almost year round.

777rocky777 is offline New Member
    i dont like the powders if i take them pre W/O i feel like crap

swing lo is offline Banned
    CE2 esterfied creatine pills are what im startingto take. haven't seen results yet but will let you know. I hear CE2 is good stuff.

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    ive have read that CEE doesnt work, kre alkalyn isnt great either.....the only creatine with scientific proof behind it that it works is plain ol monohydrate

Thread Information