MDNFireman31 is offline New Member

salad a cheat meal?

I love salads, prob. is i dont know if its a cheat meal, we have a "Salad Factory" close to our house, i usually eat their 3x's a week, full meal. Huge portion of lettuce, ham, cheese, green olives, brochli, eggs, cucumbers, baconbits, croutons, and ranch dressing, im a 50/mg dailiy Dbol and 500mg twice a week Tess E. My diet is pretty good except for this, and im not sure its really bad. Little advice pls.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Im assuming the following because its called salad factory and I would think theve got anything and everything you need for a f-ing salad. IF they dont have the following then sue them for false advertising.

1. Get rid of the chopped ham and add a full sized grilled chicken breast to the salad.

2. Allow bacon bits if used very very sparingly, same with croutons. Most Diet Nazi's would say these should never be eaten but unless your like getting ready for a comp. then its ok with me.

3. Your biggest pitfall is the ranch, Its got to go, even if its reduced fat or fat free. The reason is that ranch contains Hydrogenated oil, which can f**K with your cholesterol levels, not a huge deal, but your on d-bol. in this case 1+1=10 Look for a olive oil only vinegratte or itallian, if your not sure buy your own trust worthy dressing and use it instead.

Be sure to look for spinach leaves and any type of veggie that is brightly colored, (Orange, red, deep green, purple, etc) they contain large amounts of vitamins, antioxidents, and phytonutrients that fight degenerative diesease,

ive actually started having spinach and lettuce leaf salads with grilled chicken before training for the anti-oxidents to protect during heavy lifting..
    Last edited by MFT81; 06-28-2007 at 08:45 AM.

Thread Information