kimiboy is offline New Member

Finding the right bulking and fat loss diet possible?

Hi All....

As some of you might have already seen by my previous posts, I'm by no means new to the game, just back from a long hiatus.....too darn long!

Anyway, I have sorta of a small issue here with my bulking diet...

I'm currently back in the bulking phase and am having an issue with finding the right type of bulking diet that will allow me to bulk effectively while still being able to shed some unwanted fat....of course if this is at all possible while bulking. I'm not fat by any means but over the last couple years have formed a small (but big enough for me) belly. Nothing bad just sorta visible without a search, it's one of those little where the belly fat just sorta peeks out and makes you look like a suburban middle age man who swings by the taco bell every other night.

Problem is without the increased intake of calories, protein, carbs etc... I am growing, but my belly is too. I train 5 days a week, with one of those days being cardio (mainly for cardio issues rather then fat loss). Is there anyway to effective pack on the mass while reducing some unwanted belly fat?

p.s. I am not currently on a cycle, will be after 6 months of bulking, but need to get back into the swing of things first. It's been a while since my last cycle.

Thanks to all in advance!

Braunstein is offline Banned
    Define your goals. Either bulking or cutting. Don't attempt both at the same time, you won't get the results you're looking for.

kimiboy is offline New Member
    Maybe your right and I just need to stick to one diet plan for now (bulking) and then throw the extra fat off during cutting. I was just wondering if a more "lean mass" meal plan could be worked out to give effective bulking results while still being able to at least trim just a tad bit of fat at the same time.

Thanks for the reply by the way!

Thread Information