UNCCwrestler is offline Junior Member

Post-Cardio meal?

I am going to Myrtle in 2 weeks and am cutting. On the days I don;t lift I still do 20 minutes of cardio and some abs. Before I go I take a 20-30g whey w/ water and a Hydroxycut hardcore.

What is best to east after I get home from just doing cardio and abs? I know some fast carbs/protien is good after wieght lifting, is it the same for this and its done in the afternoon/evening

JC2007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCCwrestler
    I am going to Myrtle in 2 weeks and am cutting. On the days I don;t lift I still do 20 minutes of cardio and some abs. Before I go I take a 20-30g whey w/ water and a Hydroxycut hardcore.

What is best to east after I get home from just doing cardio and abs? I know some fast carbs/protien is good after wieght lifting, is it the same for this and its done in the afternoon/evening
    Pro/fat meal.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    what kind of cardio are you doing? i suggest sprint intervals. it will help you burn calories longer through the day and it can take as little as 7-8 minutes. after wards it doesn't really matter what you eat as long as its clean. then later on in the day i would so abs/pushups/wall squats before a shower, to keep the metabolism moving.

Thread Information