Thread: My Diet

gstatefaith is offline Junior Member

My Diet

Ok, I understand that diets won't get critiqued if the macros aren't listed, but I would appreciate general feedback on my diet as I am trying to figure all this math out. Anyways, I'm 5'11 160 pounds, have been lifting everyday for the last month and doing about 15 minutes of high intensity cardio everyday (I know 15 minutes isn't a lot but I run a little over 2 miles and will do more as I get into better shape.) My body fat percentage is 16.4% and I am looking to get more cuts but also put on weight. My ideal body is an Allen Iversonesque 5'11 185 pounds (very lean and muscular).

Here is the diet I have been following everyday.

Meal 1: 6 egg whites, cup of oatmeal with some protein powder sprinkled on top

Meal 2: Chicken Breast/Veggies/fruit

Meal 3: Chicken Breast/Veggies

Workout

PPO: Protein shake, dextrose/creatine mixture, amino acids, vitamins

PPO Meal: Whatever my mom cooks (it usually is a decent sized dinner that consists of salad, rice/pasta, lean protein)

Meal 6: Chicken Breast veggies

Meal 7: Protein Shake

Does this look ok? Am I going to be a fat ass? Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by gstatefaith; 07-17-2007 at 07:39 PM.

Braunstein is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gstatefaith
    Ok, I understand that diets won't get critiqued if the macros aren't listed
    I don't think you understand.? Macros are needed. Otherwise its all guess work, with guess work results.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gstatefaith
    Ok, I understand that diets won't get critiqued if the macros aren't listed, but I would appreciate general feedback on my diet as I am trying to figure all this math out. Anyways, I'm 5'11 160 pounds, have been lifting everyday for the last month and doing about 15 minutes of high intensity cardio everyday (I know 15 minutes isn't a lot but I run a little over 2 miles and will do more as I get into better shape.) My body fat percentage is 16.4% and I am looking to get more cuts but also put on weight. My ideal body is an Allen Iversonesque 5'11 185 pounds (very lean and muscular).

Here is the diet I have been following everyday.

Meal 1: 6 egg whites, cup of oatmeal with some protein powder sprinkled on top

Meal 2: Chicken Breast/Veggies/fruit

Meal 3: Chicken Breast/Veggies

Workout

PPO: Protein shake, dextrose/creatine mixture, amino acids, vitamins

PPO Meal: Whatever my mom cooks (it usually is a decent sized dinner that consists of salad, rice/pasta, lean protein)

Meal 6: Chicken Breast veggies

Meal 7: Protein Shake

Does this look ok? Am I going to be a fat ass? Thanks for the help.

yes it looks ok

what type of veggies are you eating? the green ones are best for weight loss.

i would eat a whole meal at meal 7 instead of a shake. JMO

Thread Information