Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    swing lo is offline Banned

A soilders question from Iraq.

Hey guys I have a custom diet from swole cat. It's a clean bulking diet that runs about 3989 cals a day. I am in Iraq and the food here sucks and is on the decline and might never get back to where it needs to be in terms of using clean solid food versus shakes.

So what I did since I can never count on enough clean solid food to be served is bought a couple jugs of ON casein protein for all meals other than PWO. I also have whey/dex/malto-dex for my PWO shake along with flax oil for my fat meals as this is the only source of fat I will get it from.

Now I'm also running 500mg of TEST E and 400mg of EQ for 10 weeks that started yesterday. I'm 6"3 and got up to 230lbs all natty before but now back down to 217lbs due to me going on vacation and not eating at all basically. This is my question:

I naturally have an 8-pack but can only see the top 2 1/2 abs at the moment. I tend to hold fat over my abs and no where else. With that being said, I'm looking to shed the extra BF while bulking lean. Now When I'm activally in the gym my stomach fat will usually not stick out or anything like that and I dont do cardio. This next three months I would like to incorporate cardio as needed to shed BF. my diet will be clean as a whistle but might have to be a lot of shakes because of the horrible food we get here in iraq.

On this cycle would cardio 5 times a week in the AM w/empty stomach aid in fighting that fat off while bulking at the same time. Is it possible to show my abs while bulking?

My macros on training days are :
    Protein: 410g
    carbs: 325
    fats: 36
    Non training days:
    protein:420
    carbs:220
    fats:54

If I do a lot of cardio, can I get my natural 8 pack back???

Oh yeah, If my dining facility has crap food then I will take a casein shake in place of it cause im not trying to eat that bullshit! I would rather have synthetic clean protein than bad protein.
    Last edited by swing lo; 07-29-2007 at 03:35 PM.

wow nobody?

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    what are your goals bro? with what your taking, and the diet it looks more so to me then your trying to put on size rather then shread up...

I'm bulking for the winter but I wanted to incorporate a lot more low intensity cardio to burn the fat while im getting up in the lean weight.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Your goals are contradictory. Choose one goal, either bulk or cut. Im going to assume that you want to bulk while keeping BF constant?

^ yes, keep BF constant or lower. I must agree with you that I have to choose one and I have come out of denial and will stick to bulking but will still incorporate cardio but not to the point that it's destroying my muscle.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    You can bulk and keep the BF constant. Just reevaluate the diet every week or so and cut cals as necessary. Personally I find you deriving to many cals from protein but adjust as necessary.

Thread Information