LittleHercules26 is offline New Member

Help needed! Check this out.

Diet failed. I went in and got my lift in today and I was severely lacking in power with my upper body. I'm having problems with working around my schedule and when I must go in and get my lift done. I ate 3 full meals from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. and they were before my lift. I go in and lift at around noon or so. It's the only time I have and it's on the way to work. Felt totally bloated and weak. I think too much energy going into digesting these large portions. Is there anyone also in this situation that maybe has their diet so that the portions are smaller or more liquid and still meets their nutritional requirements? Any advice greatly needed. I'd like to get a good, WORKING diet back into play. Also, maybe 5 or 6 servings instead of the 7 that I was able to barely fit in (it's cutting into my sleep time).

I know there's someone that has been in my same predicament. Advice greatly appreciated.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I would start by posting your stats and current diet (with totals). Then we can maybe get a better idea of whats going on.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Thread Information