Deja is offline New Member

loose skin/diet woes - HELP! PLEASE!

I'm scheduled for surgery in roughly a month (for my unfortunate condition, Gynecomastia ). I've lifted on/off for a combined year or so, which made the condition worse (muscle pushing the gland further out, causing nipple to 'puff' even further and become far more noticeable). I've been cleared for any underlying causes of this condition (aka puffy nipples, bitch tits) by an endocrinologist.

Since the surgery has to do with my chest, primarily fat/glandular tissue it would be ideal to drop body fat as low as possible. I have an extreme case of muscle tension in my upper back and was recommended that I not lift until some of this tension is relieved. I've been a chronic smoker (MJ) for the past 10 months or so and smoked cigarettes heavily (about a pack a day) and have QUIT smoking altogether.

Essentially, I've been out of the gym for some 8-10 months. I went from 155-187 within a few months time, cutting back down the 150-155 range. I am now at 165-167 - 'skinny fat' is a generous description of my current physical state (some 20-21% BODYFAT). Because of the quick weight loss/gain and the nature of my 'frame' this has caused some 'loose/saggy' skin (particularly around my chest area, nipple is below the pec muscle).

Because of this condition, I have a tendency to push my shoulders 'forward' in order to help mask the condition. It has taken a severe toll on my posture. My typical day consists of a meal/two daily broken up atleast 5-6 hours apart (sometimes even 12). I figure light lifting/cardio along with a slight surplus in cals (3-400 over maintenance) creating a small deficit and minimizing weight loss. A clean bulk along with cardio/heavier lifting would also be an option.

This would all be in efforts to 'tighten' my skin as much as possible (slightly raising the areola above the pec line) so a 'breast' lift wouldn't be required, which sounds crazy. I figure this would help my posture (rowing my shoulders backwards lifts the areola to a seemingly satisfactory level). It would be ideal to walk into the operating room at the LOWEST body fat possible without further compromising my skin.

I would appreciate suggestions/input at this point. I'm unsure whether or not a bulk/cut would further irritate the situation.

thanks a million guys.

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/i...mg=1-chest.JPG
    http://server6.theimagehosting.com/i...mg=2-chest.JPG
    http://server6.theimagehosting.com/i...mg=3-chest.JPG

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    bump

Thread Information