importracer is offline New Member

Diet alterations or not?

Hey guys hows it goin? Well first off I think my diet is ok, but definetely not the best. I am in the army so sometimes eating what I need and should aren't always an option due to the time factors of my agenda.

Breakfast-usually a bowl of cereal, or 2 tuna sandwiches

Lunch- chicken, either like 6 or 7 strips, 2 burito's, or a couple wraps with either tuna or ham lettuce and light mayo sometimes I add in a peanut butter sandwich

Dinner- Ribs, sometimes chicken, and an assortment of vegetables.

Other- usually have some sort of sandwich later after dinner, just depends on the day.

Let me know guys, want a good diet, thats easy, and time efficient (doesn't take long to make)

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    First, thank you for your service.
    It's going to be hard to eat properly considering the restrictions often placed on you, and your diet requirements will be determined by your stats and goals. I use a program called Fitday (which you can find online) to help with the nutritional values of your meals. Try to determine your caloric needs based on your stats and goals, and go from there. I try for a 40/40/20 split of protein/carbs/fat. This may help point you in the right direction, I'm sure others who know more than I do can add more info.

Thread Information