cache49 is offline Associate Member

nutrition on the go?

we all know that proper diet is paramount to gaining lean muscle. heres my problem. I work in the oilfield, and between 12hrs at work and three on the road to and from there is not the time nessesary to prepare perfect meals 6-8 times per day. Its all I can do to hammer of an hour at the gym and ge a shower before bed. I do what i can but its difficult to say the least. Any sugestions? Thanx.

jackjackson is offline Senior Member
    I personally premake all my food Sunday Night.
    I also keep MRP bars ni my bag incase there is times I cannot eat, but I will only eat those if I have to other wise prep your food and freeze it in ziploc bags.

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    Thats a good idea. Freeze everything portion sized and ready to go. Thanx thats a place to start.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    If you make chicken breasts, shred it. It saves space and its easy to eat. Use oats for all your carbs. Grind those up and put it into a zip-lock bag. Then when youre ready, put the amount reqd in a shaker w/ some water and drink it. Things that are also very easy to transport and eat are tuna, sardines, Fiber one bars can be used in rare occasions. If I have a day when Im out all day, I do what JJ said above and make it all the night before and cool it. If you keep your food in a dark place it'll stay cool and fresh for hours.

Thread Information