Slaiv is offline Banned

Question about lean bulk PWO diet

ok... so when i get back from the gym, ill drink my PWO.... and then i wait about 1hr or so to eat my second to last of the day, but my question is....

what should that meal consist of? keep in mind i just finished spiking my insuling (40gdex) so is my insulin still up? i just took in about 40g of simple carbs (40gmalto) and about 30g of whey protein.... if im on a lean bulk diet, u know, very VERY minimal fat gain but good muscle gain, what should my meal consist of?

other helpful info to get the right answer, its about 9pm when its time to eat, and then at 11:30pm i eat 2tblsp of P.B., cottage cheese and cassein protein

so with that said, what should my meal consist of? should it be pro and carb? or should it be pro and fat since i already ingested about 80g of simple carbs??

im going to the gym now, so hopefully when i get back you guys will have a good answer for me... thanks alot in advance for your help !!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Protein/Carb... I like chicken, a good serving of brown rice, and vegetables. You don't want much fats since your insulin is spiked already.

Slaiv is offline Banned
    oh shit!! thats what i thought!! no fat !! ahh !!!

thanks AandF

Thread Information