Thread: IS this bad

edgarr is offline Member

IS this bad

I only eat for the values and not so much for the taste. So in order to eat I usally glup the food down with water. I do this for eggs, tuna, flax, peanut butter, cottage cheese, etc. It also lets me eat a meal really fast. My wife thinks that can't be good for me. Any thoughts?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I do it often with fish. I dont see it being a problem at all. If you have to do it you have to do it.

But I also make sure I chew all the food first, your body actually absorbs more protein if you chew your food more, in fact just read a recent study on this two weeks ago.

But I also notice that when I do this I am hungry much faster. It is known that having a lot of water in your stomach will accelerate digestion and make your food pass through faster so this is what I assume is the cause of the hunger coming on sooner.

But water is important anyways for regular health so I dont see it being a problem. In fact a competitive bodybuilder here in the city I live in actually blends some of his meals (ie. chicken) in a blender with water and drinks them down when he is on the road and cant sit down to eat.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Bino you do that with tilapia as well? I find quite edible actually and somewhat enjoyable......if I recall correctly you eat that as well.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    The only food that I blend up and "drink" is my oats. I got very tired of eating 6 cups/ed.

Btw, I like tilapia and its cheap too.

edgarr is offline Member
    I agree that I am hungry afterwards. I just like the fact that I can eat a meal quickly and avoid the nasty taste and not having to add extra crap for flavor.

sonnygll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarr View Post
    I only eat for the values and not so much for the taste. So in order to eat I usally glup the food down with water. I do this for eggs, tuna, flax, peanut butter, cottage cheese, etc. It also lets me eat a meal really fast. My wife thinks that can't be good for me. Any thoughts?
    Well my first thought was that you are out of your fvk1ng mind.

Then my next thought was that it's not bad for your health, but chewing is part of digestion. It helps you get more protein out of it. It looks like Bino covered that point.

But now I am just left thinking this. People, for the love of god, learn how to cook! You can make this stuff taste good.

Thread Information