Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Fix my Diet

  1. #1
    decoder2 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    9

    Fix my Diet

    yo its me Decoder i been a member on here since jan 2003 but i asked to get banned a few months back so i wouldn't be online all the time but i need some help with my diet heh anyways Please read this over and throw in sugestions i Do hate eating vegitables and do drink alot of V8 and water every day along with alot of vitamins.

    I took a screen shot of my diet in MS Excel check it out!!
    http://aycu25.webshots.com/image/327...4303078_rs.jpg

    Im 220 6"1 16.2% BF i want to maintain 10% body fat but lose no muscle to get to this, Based off my current Diet how can we drop the body fat and not lose any muscle, I am on gear right now a maintence dose of 300mgs a week of Test E. So this can be accomplished. What should i Do to my diet to ensure this?
    Last edited by decoder2; 11-18-2007 at 05:47 PM.

  2. #2
    decoder2 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    9
    the caloric expenditure only counted 5 days a week intense lifting, not cardio which ill be doing daily, Once again i dont want to lose muscle gains because I am very strong currently. I regulary bench over 315lbs on incline 4 sets of 6, 280lbs lat pull 4x12, and im sure if i diet that will all drop.

  3. #3
    naturalsux's Avatar
    naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    la
    Posts
    2,023
    Quote Originally Posted by decoder2 View Post
    yo its me Decoder i been a member on here since jan 2003 but i asked to get banned a few months back so i wouldn't be online all the time but i need some help with my diet heh anyways Please read this over and throw in sugestions i Do hate eating vegitables and do drink alot of V8 and water every day along with alot of vitamins.

    I took a screen shot of my diet in MS Excel check it out!!
    http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/331...4917006_rs.jpg

    Im 220 6"1 16.2% BF i want to maintain 10% body fat but lose no muscle to get to this, Based off my current Diet how can we drop the body fat and not lose any muscle, I am on gear right now a maintence dose of 300mgs a week of Test E. So this can be accomplished. What should i Do to my diet to ensure this?


    i would drop the bagel and make some tuna and oatmeal cakes.

    way to many shakes, replace would whole food meal preferably fish and veggies.

    you gotta find green vegetable you like. try italian cut green beans or corn.

    im a picky eater and like these, use the no fat spray butter if you have to.

    try some beans too preferably black beans. rinse them in a strainer before you eat them.

    replace some the rice with these other choices.

    good luck

  4. #4
    decoder2 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    9
    Thank you very much !

    http://aycu32.webshots.com/image/346...0433848_rs.jpg

    here is a newer version based off your ideas, i cut the bagel and added spinach, the second shake is saposed be for bed, to slowly digest... and where and how much flax seed should i throw in thank you

  5. #5
    decoder2 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    9
    and what about a slow release shake before bed? skip that? so i only have one shake?

  6. #6
    naturalsux's Avatar
    naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    la
    Posts
    2,023
    Quote Originally Posted by decoder2 View Post
    and what about a slow release shake before bed? skip that? so i only have one shake?
    i would rather you eat some cottage cheese with pb whatever way you can get it down or some red meat and veggies.

    shakes are overrated and over priced.IMO

  7. #7
    naturalsux's Avatar
    naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    la
    Posts
    2,023
    Quote Originally Posted by decoder2 View Post
    Thank you very much !

    http://aycu32.webshots.com/image/346...0433848_rs.jpg

    here is a newer version based off your ideas, i cut the bagel and added spinach, the second shake is saposed be for bed, to slowly digest... and where and how much flax seed should i throw in thank you
    make sure you buy the milled up flax seed(if you bought the seeds). i use 2 tablespoons. throw in some natural pb too.

    try to eat veggies in every meal, they help with digestion and tons of other good stuff.

    here is those tuna cakes they kick ass!

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306348
    Last edited by naturalsux; 11-18-2007 at 09:22 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •