Thread: Diet Help

fast1200gp is offline New Member

Diet Help

Im 6-4 268 pds, 36" pant..i would like to maintain as much muscle as possible and trim up mostly around the waist area... Looking to set up my diet....I dont do any cardio as of now just lift,, I work out 4-5 days aweek, just looking for some good solid advice about pre workout drinks or foods and pwo also some meal ideas,,,I would like to try 3000 calories aday to see where thats gets me,,,also do cardio after the lifting? i would guess so? anyway can some one give me a brief idea on some meal ideas,,i would like to do 6 500 cal meals,,,should 2 of those meals be pre an post work out? also carbs at night? i cant do cardio in the am ,,,i can only work out around 530 pm at night as i get up way to early,(430am) so i would have to do both at night, also what about supps??,,,,,,thanks guy,,open to ideas,,,,

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    try looking at one of the bulking stickies... it lays it all out for you

cheers

zodethedragon is offline Junior Member
    ya i get up at 4am every day so cardio is hard for me to do am cardio after work out is about the same as am i try to only get carb before the gym supps work better for some then others you half to test what works for you
    and every 1 will lose fat in different areas 1st post a diet and read the stickys
    and ppl will help you out with it

fast1200gp is offline New Member
    Im in the process of putting something together,,,will post it when i get done,,im just a picky ass eater,,,,,,lol

Thread Information