Thread: Shakes

JSola is offline Associate Member

Shakes

I'm having diet troubles, I'm having trouble cutting fat and I think my shakes might be the culprit. I mix it up after my 25-30g protein by putting in a handful of frozen berries, half a banana, two scoops peanut butter(not always in these same mixes) and then i add water. Should I not be using berries because of the sugars(Ithought they were good to stop ketosis) or should I lay of the peanut butter because of the fat(I am using organic, peanuts&salt only, and I thought the fat was good for test production.) Could I get some suggestions for other shakes???

JSola is offline Associate Member
    Oh ya, and I add two tbls of flax seed which adds some calories and fat as well

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Is that ALL in one shake? If so you got about 50g of fat in one shake. Might as well go to McDonalds buddy.

And as for cutting fat and giving a generic list of ONE shake you have out of your entire diet it is absolutely impossible for anyone to tell if this is the culprit.

You need to decide how many calories you want to take in each day in order to start cutting bodyfat. Once you do that divide it fairly evenly between 6 or 7 meals (or shakes if you must). This is the most rudimentary way to start a diet. Changes can then be made along the way when you learn more about your body and nutrient timing.

Thread Information