duramaxedge is offline Senior Member

NEED HELP! Always traveling for work..

I am on the road for work living in hotels.. Can someone please give me ideas on nutrition and dieting.. IM using some nice gear and want to take advantage of it with a good diet in place.. So does anyone have good ideas besides going to Texas Roadhouse everynight for steak and chicken? I cant afford that.. Keep in mind I dont have stove.. just microwave??/

Thanks,

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    well wiitha microwave your carb source is taken care off. Rice products like uncle bens have tasty microwaveable brow rice. They are tons of tasty frozen veggie packs that come in all sors of flavors n sauces. As for the protein source thats kinda tough. Gordons fisherman has pretty good microwavable broiled salmon patties, they are good i eatem once a week. Your best bet is to book a smoking room and just bring a george foreman grill with you, no joke ive done that before in hotels, then just buy the chicken and meat fresh when u get there.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    also for a carb source you can cook pasta in a microwave as well

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    pack a george foreman in ur suitcase?

packaged tuna and long digesting protein powders.

Ive seen people cooks eggs in the microwave before but they look and taste like crap.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    tuna, oatmeal, i used to cook eggs in the microwave, freeze chicken and take it with you and some hard boiled eggs then microwave them, of course protein shakes

just got to be creative

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    ya, I think creative is the biggest weak link for me.. and I dont want to rely on protein shakes.. I guess I may have to work with the resources.. but the george foreman was a killer idea!~.. I didnt even think about that,and I have one! lol

Thread Information