evander is offline New Member

Need to cut badly

Hi there, Im 5'10" 35yrs 191lbs, my bf is about 19%, this seems to yoyo between 17 and 19 due to my job, Ive been training for several years. You can see I have a decent build but theres to much fat on there. Ive decided to shed some and get down to 12% ish.

Ive worked out my BMI is 2860 pd on moderate activity, I plan to do 400 cals of cardio in the morning and weights 2 days on 1 off.

Am I right in thinking I will need to eat about 3000 Cals pd?

My planned Macros are

Rice 400g 1400 cals
    veg 1kg 360 cals
    Chicken 600g 696 cals
    Cottage chesse 200g 168 cals
    Shake 100g 376 cals

I plan to split the meals up in to 4 with the Shake after my weights work out, I know this looks real boring but Im only going to do it for a month or 2, does anyone in the know have a rough idea how many pounds I will loose per week?

One other thing, I cooked up 400g of rice last night and 600g of chicken and 1 kg of veg and it seems like a hell of a lot, almost to much if you know what I mean. Cheers for all replys.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evander View Post
    Hi there, Im 5'10" 35yrs 191lbs, my bf is about 19%, this seems to yoyo between 17 and 19 due to my job, Ive been training for several years. You can see I have a decent build but theres to much fat on there. Ive decided to shed some and get down to 12% ish.

Ive worked out my BMI is 2860 pd on moderate activity, I plan to do 400 cals of cardio in the morning and weights 2 days on 1 off.

Am I right in thinking I will need to eat about 3000 Cals pd?

My planned Macros are

Rice 400g 1400 cals
    veg 1kg 360 cals
    Chicken 600g 696 cals
    Cottage chesse 200g 168 cals
    Shake 100g 376 cals

I plan to split the meals up in to 4 with the Shake after my weights work out, I know this looks real boring but Im only going to do it for a month or 2, does anyone in the know have a rough idea how many pounds I will loose per week?

One other thing, I cooked up 400g of rice last night and 600g of chicken and 1 kg of veg and it seems like a hell of a lot, almost to much if you know what I mean. Cheers for all replys.
    As long as you keep your carbs decently high and as to keep an insulin response and keep your metabolism trucking you can basically do the math yourself.... if you need 2860 @ moderate activity level and your job is phsyically demanding and you burn about 800 calories a day with a 3000kcal diet you'll loose roughly 1.1lbs a week...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Itd be easier if you'd split the meals up...

Thread Information