bottlefed95z is offline Junior Member

Post Contest Bloat, Help!!

Hey all. Well i just competed in the 2007 NPC CYTO CHARGE Rocky Mountain Bodybuilding and Carol Semple Fitness and Figure Dec 1st. (took 2nd in middle weight open) And went on a pretty bad 2 day binge.
    My biggest issue is i wanted to give my self a 48 hour period to enjoy food and eat what ever. And boy did i!!! Now, my only issue is i wanted to stay lean and start putting on some quality mass for next year. But as of right now I look like im back at week 1 again, after 2 days of eating.... How is this possible?!?!?! I weighed in friday night at 165.25 and as of this morning im sitting at 188. How the hell......... My biggest concearn is if this bloated, soft look will subside. Its to the point where only my top 2 a**ominal muslces are slightly visable now after being shredded 2 days ago.....I have eaten the following in the last couple days:

Sat night after comp: Cheesecake factory, had some egg rolls, big bowl of pasta and piece of cheese cake.
    (snacked between meals on junk whenever my stomach could hold anything else lol)

Sunday:
    breakfast-
    Ihop: Stuffed french toast and some pancakes
    Lunch-
    Cinabon and a few reeses pb cups
    Dinner-
    tons of various mexican food from a place called Tamayo

Monday:
    Breakfast/Lunch-
    Tacobell: Crunchwrap supreme, grilled stuffed burritto steak and steak quesadilla
    Dinner: 14 in hawaaiin pizza from Old c's and gotta have it ice cream from Coldstones

Tuesday:
    Back on diet

I am back on a very clean strict diet ( very similar to how i was eating 4 weeks out) and am hoping following this for a week will bring me back to looking somewhat lean again. I would hate to have ruined all the hard work and traning in just 48 hours of binge eating. Dieting isn't to hard for me, so sticking to it isn't an issue, its just i cant get over how different i look right now.. as of right now im carb cycling again at 150,100,50g per day w/ 250g protein per day and around 30-50g fats ( which was exactly how i was eating 4 weeks out.) ANY and ALL input would be greatly appreciated, thanks

-Matheo

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bottlefed95z View Post
    Hey all. Well i just competed in the 2007 NPC CYTO CHARGE Rocky Mountain Bodybuilding and Carol Semple Fitness and Figure Dec 1st. (took 2nd in middle weight open) And went on a pretty bad 2 day binge.
    My biggest issue is i wanted to give my self a 48 hour period to enjoy food and eat what ever. And boy did i!!! Now, my only issue is i wanted to stay lean and start putting on some quality mass for next year. But as of right now I look like im back at week 1 again, after 2 days of eating.... How is this possible?!?!?! I weighed in friday night at 165.25 and as of this morning im sitting at 188. How the hell......... My biggest concearn is if this bloated, soft look will subside. Its to the point where only my top 2 a**ominal muslces are slightly visable now after being shredded 2 days ago.....I have eaten the following in the last couple days:

Sat night after comp: Cheesecake factory, had some egg rolls, big bowl of pasta and piece of cheese cake.
    (snacked between meals on junk whenever my stomach could hold anything else lol)

Sunday:
    breakfast-
    Ihop: Stuffed french toast and some pancakes
    Lunch-
    Cinabon and a few reeses pb cups
    Dinner-
    tons of various mexican food from a place called Tamayo

Monday:
    Breakfast/Lunch-
    Tacobell: Crunchwrap supreme, grilled stuffed burritto steak and steak quesadilla
    Dinner: 14 in hawaaiin pizza from Old c's and gotta have it ice cream from Coldstones

Tuesday:
    Back on diet

I am back on a very clean strict diet ( very similar to how i was eating 4 weeks out) and am hoping following this for a week will bring me back to looking somewhat lean again. I would hate to have ruined all the hard work and traning in just 48 hours of binge eating. Dieting isn't to hard for me, so sticking to it isn't an issue, its just i cant get over how different i look right now.. as of right now im carb cycling again at 150,100,50g per day w/ 250g protein per day and around 30-50g fats ( which was exactly how i was eating 4 weeks out.) ANY and ALL input would be greatly appreciated, thanks

-Matheo
    it's called rebound bro,when i was younger i put 35#'s on in 1wk before and had cankles, totally sucked. even after the show you should take a low amount of diurectics for sodium rebound or atleast slowly increase your sodium and fats. live and learn

Succubus is offline Banned
    eat some asparugus, take a low dose of dandelion root, lay off the sugars and do a little cardio. the water will drop off. no need for alarm.

Thread Information